EPISOI_-80

|KIM DOKJA| 

(KIM DOKJA)-Why, is this happening? 

"CLANG!" 

"CRASH!" 

"BOOM!" 

A full out brawl was happening between Leon and Joonghyuk, each of them evenly trading blows, but Leon obviously had the upper hand. 

"Like I said, back off." Joonghyuk glared at Leon who responded, "Oh yeah? How about, NO." 

"WHOOSH!" 

"CLANG!" 

Another clash of swords, I could only be in awe, before realizing I had spaced out. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Oh.

(KIM DOKJA)-Where's-

"Woah there." I smiled at the danger, the guide that was controlling Lee Seolhwa had begun to make its move. 

(KIM DOKJA)-Wait for the right moment...and...

"NOW!" Alice yelled, using one of her skills to tie up Lee Seolhwa, I immediately sprung to action. 

[PERSONAL SKILL, PRESSURE POINT LV.2, HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!] 

"KYAAAH!" Seolhwa screamed an ear screeching noise 

"AHHH! IT HURTS!" She yelled in pain, I watched as overflowing yellow liquid or whatever it was began spilling out from her body directly from her mouth. 

(KIM DOKJA)-That's...not the most disgusting thing I've seen. 

[A CONSTELLATION IS WONDERING WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN NEXT.]

|LEE SEOLHWA| 

My mind hazy, some tears along with sweat dripping down my heated body. 

I looked up as my vision was blurry, I was having a hard time breathing as whoever had helped me was...

"Who are you?" I asked the man standing before me as my tied up body was slowly being released 

"Joonghyuk sent me." The man said with a calm expression, the noises I could hear were distorted, but I was curious nonetheless. 

"Joonghyuk? Who's...that?" I asked while gasping between breaths, then someone suddenly swept me off my feet and began to carry me away. 

(LEE SEOLHWA)-Is this...?

|LEON TAKUIRA| 

"Damn, that sunfish..." I groaned angrily, it seems he still couldn't...let go. 

[MEMORY INVOKED!] 

\X\XX\XXXX\ 

"~" "~" "~" 

What were they saying? 

I couldn't understand, but I didn't care. 

I had lost everything, everything...

"Leon...?" My mom called out, but I didn't feel like moving. 

It felt like if I did, my body would shatter into millions of pieces. 

I was scared, afraid of everything. 

I hated being alone, I didn't...I don't...want to be alone. 

"I'm coming in..." Mom said in a soft voice, opening the door as her ocean blue eyes helped me calm down, her pale brown hair waving back and forth. 

"~" I tried speaking, my mouth opening only for no noise to come out. 

"Shh...it's okay...mommy's here." Mom patted my back, comforting me, tears ran down my face as no sounds came out from my vocal chords. 

Say something, just say anything, at least...SOMETHING. 

"It must've been hard losing your father right after your sister...but don't worry Leon, mommy won't disappear." Mom cried, weeping gently, I could barely hug her back because of how useless I was. 

My damned frail body...GOD DAMN IT! 

Why...Why...WHY...!?! 

[MEMORY ENDED.] 

"Dokja, heads up." I said to Dokja, handing him a jewel. 

(KIM DOKJA)-This is...! 

"Leon...you...!" Dokja began to say with a surprised look on his face, I only smiled, a sad expression. 

"I'll deal with this, so for now, stop the meteorite from hatching." I grinned at Dokja before charging at the guide 

[YOUR ATTRIBUTES ARE READY TO BLOSSOM!] 

|JOONGHYUK YOO|

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-She's...asleep. 

Walking to a safe place, I saw a little child nearby, her face was covered by a mask as I once saw her with Leon. 

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-I wonder who she is...

[PERSONAL SKILL, EYE OF THE SAGE, IS BEING ACTIVATED!] 

[DUE TO THE INTERFERENCE OF ANOTHER SKILL, EYE OF THE SAGE HAS FAILED TO PERCEPT ANY INFORMATION.] 

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-...I see, it's probably because of the mask. 

"Child." I spoke calmly, walking towards the kid who didn't seem to be afraid of my presence. 

She had two daggers, they seemed to be weapons made by Leon. 

"CRASH!" 

Looks like they're still fighting outside, if only...