EPISODE-205

|EPISODE-205|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LT)-Oro castle, one of the main homes of the Gourmet Association that's scattered all over the world.

We were going to arrive soon, but of course, not without a horrible discussion with Anna Croft.

"I hope to hear of your answer next time, if we get a chance to talk, of course." She calmly dismissed herself, meeting someone similar to me was...uncanny and discomforting to say the least.

Upon arrival in the waiting room, the incarnations of Asgard, mainly Anna Croft's group was dismissed as only Kim Dokja and I remained.

"Well, seems we'll be seating at separate tables." I joked, Kim Dokja sighed heavily before smiling, "I guess so, and..." His face became one of astonishment when he casually saw me drinking the wine mixed in with Orochi's blood in which I still had on me.

[You Have Obtained The Eight Lives Attribute!]

"Y-You..." Dokja looked so shocked that I felt like laughing, "Just what?" I smirked before shrugging it off, in case I lost more...

(LT)-I'm so glad I have extra bottles of this stuff...

At that moment, the door to the waiting room would open as I was rather surprised by the figure walking through the room.

A black Chinese dress, the appearance of Yu Sangah yet her facial looked nothing like her except for the hair and face itself if you didn't count the lipstick and eyes.

["It's been a while, Kim Dokja and..."]

The Queen of the darkest spring, one of the most surprising and shocking sponsors that had helped me get here to the position I now held.

["I have been waiting for a long time, Leon Takuira."]

I guess we were still technically incarnations in her eyes, it wasn't bewildering at all but...

"...Why the hell do you look like that?" Kim Dokja would ask my question after sighing a tiny bit with a blank face as I reacted calmly.

["I thought it would be fun is all."]

She simply stated gleefully before changing into a more regal form with her hair tied up in an elegant bun.

Her clothes looking like a noble from a medieval fantasy novel that I would often read at times out of boredom before making my own with actual unique plots instead of the random bullshit that gets uploaded online to a certain website.

["Well, follow me, I came to pick you up."]

Persephone spoke to Kim Dokja wh the two looked back at me and waved me off, I was now left in the waiting room to my own lonesome.

As of now, I bet the conversation between Kim Dokja and Persephone went along the lines of something like this exactly...

"So, what grade are you and your friend now?" She would probably say in a chuckle with a cheerful demeanor that was also yet cunning on the inside completely.

Dokja probably would have had responded as such, "...Maybe the second floor or higher is what I estimate, but I will surely be on the second floor."

(LT)-Like as if I was listening to their conversation right now...

"Plop."

Laying casually onto the couch, the Dokkaebi guide seemed concerned as I laughed it off.

"I'll be staying here, you can go ahead and do whatever you want." I told the guide who nodded politely and hurried off, I would have to devise a plan as of right now...

("Found you.")

Jumping out of my skin, figuratively, I would look up to see a stunning woman with half of her body or her complete left side with burnt skin while the other half was a pristine pale Snow White that any beauty would love to have.

Her white hair so long that it reached further than her waist, both the front and back included, only bandages covering her chest as she wore a unique robe on her waist as two large black horns appeared from the sides of her head which oddly suited her well.

Then those sparkling yet striking eyes of red and purple, the black purples highlighted with a lining of glowing neon white.

The red markings on her...this was...the god of death or the gatekeeper of one of the largest underworlds.

A being that controlled the undead.

The constellation that ruled over a heaven in another tale of the fable.

(LT)-From Helheim and Nilfheim that is above this abyss, from Norse Mythology, the nebula of Asgard...

The deity before me was the goddess, Hel.

(LT)-Being treated with this much interest...that she didn't even send her clone, Hela...

"I really do like that gaze of yours..." Hel clutched my cheeks as she brought my face before hers, examine it intently as she licked her lips.

"Your appearance is to my liking." And this was the time, that I hated my appearance as it attracted unnecessary attention so many times, like powerful woman and such...

"I did a favor inviting you, remember that." Hel told me with a devious smile, her sly expression having multiple meanings as I had to fend for myself-

"So, accompany me."

...

(LT)-What?

"You heard me, did you not?" Hel would speak up once more, tugging my collar forcefully as I was a bit better than what the level of the average constellation was here.

(LT)-Almost nearing Myth grade...I should be high-narrative or low-tier Myth as of right now.

Following along side by side, extremely close rather like skin to skin contact, her arm through my hand.

I was rather uncomfortable, and I also had to be in my constellation form.

"I like pets, even more so if they're rebellious."

(LT)-Disturbing...

I did enjoy admiring pretty things, it wasn't a lie to to say that Hel was a very gorgeous beauty that suited one of my tastes, I was strangely attracted to woman who had injuries or a messy hairstyle.

(LT)-...Maybe that's why I stayed with Alice for so long...

It was because of her personality, but it was my own fault that she turned out that way.

"We're here, so stop looking like that." Hel spoke softly as she let go of my arm, but still kept me by her side as we went to a table that was filled with individuals on her level or higher.

(LT)-...

Anxious, the stage lights suddenly turned on as I was rather startled by the turn of events that were very different up close.

["Gourmet Association members, hello~ I am today's host, Euphrosyne!"]

(LT)-A marveling gothic lace dress along with a cute face or so an average person would say.

If I recalled correctly in the format of remembering importance, she was a constellation that belonged to Olympus...

(LT)-Ah...why does this memory come to mind...?