EPISODE-BRIGHTER

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

Many were sad, especially that woman, Alice.

Though she seemed to be in a weakened state now.

(YJH)-That oyster really left trouble for us to deal with...if I ever see that man...

We still had a few days before the scenario began, and...

(YJH)-The banquet should begin soon, he will probably be there...

"Haa..." With a sigh, I closed my eyes as I laid back to rest, I needed a break as it was only right if I took one.

(YJH)-...Come back already, Leon.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Mother.

Maybe my sister.

Father will be...

(LT)-I have to keep thinking...

("You really are such an annoyance.")

(LT)-...Collector of stories...

("Your invitation to the banquet has been sent, along with some of your allies as well.")

(LT)-Thanks for that.

("...Of course there will be a suitable punishment for you.")

(LT)-Eh?

[AOA SMIRKS WITH A DEVIOUS SMILE.]

[ALL CONSTELLATIONS RELATED TO YOU, LEON TAKUIRA, HAVE THE CONSEQUENCE YOU SHALL RECEIVE, HAS BEEN DECIDED.]

("Now, go on, missy.")

(LT)-But I'm not a-

|KIM DOKJA|

[THE "CONSTELLATION BANQUET" IS CURRENTLY BEING HELD.]

[THE COLLECTOR OF STORIES AND MANY OTHER CONSTELLATIONS HAVE INVITED YOU TO THE BANQUET WITH YOUR COMPANIONS.]

(KDJ)-This wasn't...ideal...

We were traveling in a large yacht, on the cloud no less which was something I didn't imagine would happen in my lifetime.

(KDJ)-The other passengers are...

Huiwon Jeong, Hyeonseong Lee, Shin Yoosung, Biyoo, Jeanne Rajani, and many others except for Alice.

(KDJ)-What an unexpected crew of people...

[YOU HAVE TEMPORARILY LEFT THE TERRITORY OF THE MAIN SCENARIO.]

"So, enjoying the ride?" Bihyung asked with a smile, I nodded in silence as Bihyung frowned.

"Come on! Aren't you supposed to be more excited?" Bihyung sighed, I shrugged as I rested on the rails of the yacht as we neared closer to where the banquet was held.

(KDJ)-Leon will probably be here if not in the underworld...

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

I arrived as I entered the lobby, and sat down, there were many other incarnations from other places.

(YJH)-I could wait, though talking with others will be bothersome...

And when I had thought that, Kim Dokja and his group had entered the waiting room.

"Kim Dokja." I called his name, he turned towards me with an awkward expression, but quickly put on a poker face.

"...Yoo Joonghyuk, nice to see you, I'm guessing you're also waiting for Leon to arrive?" He said with a smile, I didn't answer but it was pretty obvious what we were talking about.