{To Where It All Began}

|Collector Of Stories|

"Hey, Author-Nim, how do you feel about all of this?" Leon said with but a scoff, or, the variant that was the collector of stories.

"...Why are you asking?" Han Sooyoung, or, the one who had became the end of it all in another story.

"...This story spurred on by emotion, the courting meanings with confusion meant for the audience, yet still..."

"...So that's what you meant?" She laughed with a giggle, chuckling along the lines she wrote with her right hand, her glasses adjusted with the left.

I mean, what could I say to the characters I brought to life? This rewritten story, I, who foolishly pursued a dream.

The child that was me, a naive little kid.

Then maturing too early, I wanted to tell my life through this story.

How stupid...yet, in the end, people still read it.

Despite all the mistakes, it's short chapters, and simplicity.

I had grown, a year after this creation, and people...like this one more than the remake.

The remake starts back at the beginning, changing history.

But what about my original fable?

The one I made?

I'll never know, because in the end, this is all an encoded cryptic message.

So it will end within a dream.

|Leon Takuira|

"..." Waking, slowly, how do I even begin?

Well, maybe that wasn't my tale to tell, so you'll find it somewhere else.

Within the comment section, to find more of the lore itself, you can check out these stories listed below. <- Till next time, as you'll join my journey again, within that subway.