{Memoric Melodical}

|EPISODE-208|

Upon opening his eyes, Leon Takuira would find himself on a beach, it was a rather calm and relaxing mood that the atmosphere had shifted to

Peaceful.

Too quiet, perhaps.

Maybe fate had played its strings, or was it something else in the works for this show that kept continuing onward without a clear purpose of objective?

"Baihu..." A melodic yet sad whisper, no, he had misheard it.

It was a beautiful voice, charming and gorgeous.

Though Leon couldn't believe his ears, nor his eyes for that matter.

Dusting himself off, getting up as he stood on the sand beneath his feet.

He would turn out to look at the sea, two people stood whilst cherishing each other with the stupidest but most happiest expressions on their faces.

"Hitori..." The male with black hair, familiar brown eyes, a somber gaze that would...be my...Leon's father?

(LT)-Is this...?

Whatever I was seeing, I was in some sort of third person viewpoint as of right now.

Baihu, my father's name.

They were on a beach, the sun setting.

Two unique rings on their hands, seashell earrings that came in a pair.

The happy moments that they were blessed with before disaster came along.

"My life..." Maybe I should start from the beginning...as an infant I was...

(LT)-Spoiled.

Like any normal kid, two years old, I first gained consciousness or rather awareness of my world.

The reality I lived in, it had no meaning or reason at all.

I lived in a lovely abode, my life full of wonder and success.

But I never had any friends.

Despite everything, I was a loner.

I couldn't communicate with anyone at my age level, they were all just...

(LT)-Too dumb.

Elementary was like a breeze, mainly due to the factor of my older sister who was born before me.

She taught me many things, my way of life, and how I live now.

The sister I remembered, kind, gentle, an angel from heaven.