{VIRTUE}

|EPISODE-214.5|-Part 2|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"Squad wipe he says." Alice joking made a jab at me, smiling cheerfully as I frowned clearly unlike my usual calmness in this situation, this scenario.

(LT)-Tsk.

"Look, the predicament isn't calling for it, all I'm gonna say." I argued, Alice would have a smug smirk on her face as I pouted, jeez what was up with her?

"...~" Seeming to mutter something, Alice grinned to herself as we led our enemies away as a distraction, to a nearby forest to actually fight them on a quiet place in a blur of trees.

(LT)-The projection magecraft will be handy, for now...

It was to stall for time, as we were going to claim all the victories, more or less that was how it was going to play out.

"Well at least we can do..." Alice mentioned with a hand gesture, marking a two, then a one.

[Cero LV.20->Cero LV.12 Is Being Used!]

Blue, red, a dark midnight gathered amidst this combination of colors, the sphere circulated the energy as an orb begun to form.

[Alice Seras|Heavenly Enkindling Autarch Has Activated A Personal Skill!]

Weapons, spears and stakes in shapes of swords, descending from the sun, the very illumination of the light as they came crashing down like mountains toward our foes at frightening speeds like bullets.

|Discontinued, a remake is in progress, it'll be different from this probably, I hope you can bear with me.

If you want this to continue, comment on this.|