EPISODE-76

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LEON TAKUIRA)-We would probably have to split up again...though it would be more ideal in reality if I think about it...

"You look like you're planning something." Jeanne said suddenly, it seems she was behind me...

"...Not really..." I quickly denied it, plus it wasn't the best plan either...

"I see..." Jeanne said with a blank expression, I was kind of concerned but I got up and went over to Dokja when I heard-

"Joonghyuk doesn't listen to others." Dokja was saying, "I'll seduce him." Sooyoung responded as my mind stopped working 

"What?" Dokja and I said simultaneously with looks of disgust that couldn't describe what we were feeling 

"You, can't do that. And you'll never be able to." I put it to her bluntly 

"I agree, you aren't suited for that." Dokja added, Sooyoung looked offended. 

"What? Am I not good enough?" Sooyoung asked in a irritated manner 

"Yes, and it'll also be a problem if we find him." Dokja said, Sooyoung looked over to me as I nodded in agreement with Dokja. 

"And even if we want to find him, I don't-" I began to say before a voice interrupted, "HELP, PLEASE!" 

"HE'S SEVERELY INJURED!" The voice shouted for help, I immediately ran to where it was as a notification popped up. 

[THE CONSTELLATION, DEMONIC JUGDE OF FIRE, IS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CAMARADERIE.] 

[THE DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS HAVING A PAINFUL HEADACHE.] 

[THE QUEEN OF THE DARKEST SPRING IS CURIOUS OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN.] 

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER IS AWAITING THE NEXT ACTION.] 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Is something happening...? The constellations are being quite insistent about this...

I arrived at the scene, with the others catching up to me as I noticed who it was. 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Joonghyuk Yoo?! 

|KIM DOKJA| 

"Woah, what's Joonghyuk doing here?" Alice said, looking curious. 

"...Well, we found him. Now what?" Sooyoung said, I crouched down next to Joonghyuk as Leon watched. Yoosung still had her mask on, so Sooyoung still didn't know her identity yet which was good as I didn't know what might happen in case she found out...

"Wake him up, probably." Leon spoke, Sooyoung, Leon, and I stared at Joonghyuk for a solid three seconds before deciding. 

"Anything to tie him up?" Sooyoung asked hastily 

"No, what about a skill?" Leon suggested in a fast manner

"...We aren't going to do either of those." I said, groaning heavily about these two dimwits. 

"Looking at the injuries, he seems to have been dealt with by one huge blow." Leon mentioned, a sudden memory replayed in my head as I began to sweat. 

(KIM DOKJA)-...Was it me?!?

"You look all flustered up all of a sudden." Sooyoung said, staring at me suspiciously. 

"Ha, it's nothing." I said calmly, knowing I was going to get killed by Joonghyuk if he ever woke up.

(KIM DOKJA)-Has he been like that ever since-

Joonghyuk's eyes suddenly opened, snapped opened as he glared at us with bloodshot eyes. 

(KIM DOKJA)-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-OH, HELL NO.

(HAN SOOYOUNG)-NOPE, NOT TODAY, FUCK THIS.

My heart was thumping like crazy from the sudden jump scare 

(KIM DOKJA)-I'm done for, aren't I?

"Hey, calm down. Can't you just let it go already?" I said while sweating like bullets 

"It was a fair fight so don't old it against me. You also tried killing me too!" I shouted, Joonghyuk laid still on the ground whilst looking at me with an angry expression.

(KIM DOKJA)-Why does the main character have to be someone like him...?

(KIM DOKJA)-If only...if only Hyeonseong or Huiwon were the main character...

Joonghyuk began to mumble something as I stepped closer, but that was when his thoughts began to pop up.

[LEVEL 2 OF OMNISCIENT READER'S VIEWPOINT ACTIVATED!] 

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-Dokja Kim.

(KIM DOKJA)-Did he...just call my name?

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-I know you can hear me. Looking back on all the things you've done...

(KIM DOKJA)-What?

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-...I know you can. If you don't act now, this world will...

(JOONGHYUK YOO)-Damn it. Maybe I was wrong...if Takuira...

A heavy silence followed, Yoo Joonghyuk had stopped thinking as I approached him. What was that about Leon...?

"Joonghyuk? Do you hear me?" I said loudly, hoping he would wake up or at least react, but he was out cold. 

(KIM DOKJA)-...He's fainted again...

(KIM DOKJA)-Still...if he's this injured, the resuscitation skill should have kicked in.

[PERSONAL SKILL, CHARACTER PROFILE, ACTIVATED!] 

[THERE IS TOO MUCH INFORMATION ABOUT THIS CHARACTER. CONVERTING CHARACTER PROFILE TO CHARACTER SUMMARY.]

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[THE DEMON KING OF SALVATION IS WARNING YOU, HEAD EAST IMMEDIATELY.] 

(LEON TAKUIRA)-It must be bad if they're saying this...

The demon king of salvation...I didn't really think much of this constellation...though it felt...like a strange existence in general. But I guess I would also be included in that category, there was always a fuzzy fragment of a memory that didn't connect. It was-

"Leon, someone is waking up all the catastrophes." Dokja informed, I was surprised to hear the sudden information as I headed east. If I was too late...there was no telling what might happen.