{Follow Me}

|EPISODE-213|

|Leon Takuira 1833rd|Collector Of Stories|

"After passing me..." Laughing, I could only smile as I was slowly fading, the dimension had fallen.

Uriel and the Sky Breaking Sword Saint broke into the castle with worry, though I was so relieved to know that after so many eons...

"So that was the way I'm going after all." The corners of my mouth quivered my lips into a smile, I looked at the boy in Uriel's arms who was walking in a path I didn't take, a path I didn't choose.

Maybe it was a sad melancholy for the harshness of the road I took for myself, but on the other hand, the emotions that were similar to admiration or rather...

"I hope you'll go past that end." For the boy who made the decision that I couldn't make, happiness that he could make that decision...

"Because you look so much better off than me now." And so, I vanished like an afterthought, in free form.

("See you later, oppa.")

|LEON TAKUIRA|

A vibrant ring would irritate my ears, my mind getting a constant numb from a headache, my senses squirming as I couldn't recollect myself.

(LT)-Ah...

[Demonic Judge Of Fire Is Relieved At Your Recovery!]

It seems she has returned back to her actual body...and...the Sky Breaking Sword Saint was the one overlooking my current condition, all alone.

"..." A awkward silence that stood at a stand still to which never changed its flow, though there were dumplings prepared and some tea, I could only pay my respects and in exchange...

"Is it alright if I stay here for a while?" A silly question to be sure, but the sword saint nodded anyway regardless, seemingly quiet as I felt...felt?

(LT)-So this is nervousness...

The anxiousness of anxiety that kept up, it rose expediently to the point I couldn't calm my nerves, and so I could only sigh to relax my tension.

"What will you do from now on?" That...was a question I had heard many times, whether it be from enemies, allies, or just people I would occasionally meet.

(LT)-Since I'm free now...

Considering the possibilities, what had happened back then...I truly now gained an official status in a way from combining with that place...

(LT)-My heart...it should allow me to warp somewhere else even if it's just once.

But for now, I needed to focus on healing up to prepare for the scenarios I had to face, this...was going to be one hell of a ride...