EPISODE-198

|EPISODE-197/198|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LT)-Industrial complexes...the cities of the demon world.

The facts I recalled in my head, the information I was reorganizing now...would be of use to me.

Even after entering the scenario area, and ending the night for now...I had to make plans, and did I have a plan indeed.

"Do you know where the real revolutionary is?" I asked Mark who was handling dishes in his kitchen, he didn't seem to want to answer, but perhaps...this world already had too much fear struck into them.

Among the demons here, there were humans, elves, and ajins.

It was only right to call the Demon World a place where people could live I suppose, because not only did humans come here from different dimensions like returnees...but a vast multitude of species and variants lived here.

(LT)-...Similar to paradise, that reminds me...

Even though this place wasn't that much different from Earth...then one could say the human world or Earth's community was just as terrible.

I could handle the exile penalty due to...well, I didn't know why, but I'd keep it that way for now.

[Secretive Plotter Is Quite Amused By Your Actions.]

(LT)-...I forgotten that he was here...

[Secretive Plotter Wishes To Observe You Longer Before Telling Any Others Of Your...]

(LT)-...So he knows, well, he isn't that damn sunfish for nothing.

Well, what I had to do now anyway was to...

Find The Second Protagonist Of Three Ways To Survive In A Ruined World.

"BAM!"

My goal being the Ekita Clock Store where the people I needed to gather were located, and essentially needed if I wanted things to work...

(LT)-Though...

Analyzing the person that just came in, they seemed...roughly about 15 years old exactly.

A beautiful young man, I would say his appearance was pretty good if I compared it to mine, but...

"Oh, found you." I whispered to myself with a sly grin, that...was unexpectedly the person I was looking for.

"Shift."

Sitting down beside me by chance, I took a look at his attribute window-

(LT)-...Oh, a Nirvana case...