EPISODE-MEETING

|HYEONSEONG LEE|

"Oh, great." Jeanne scoffed, we had met up with...Huiwon and...

"You guys also managed to get to the second floor?" Huiwon asked us with a surprised expression, we were currently walking around the fortress of...paradise or so it was...?

(HSL)-Huiwon looks relaxed...but...

I noticed the uneasiness on her face, I also felt the same way, it would be wise if we waited for Dokja or Leon to advise us...

|KIM DOKJA|

...

"I didn't think you would give all of them a completely new...look." I said, it looked like we were putting on a fashion show of some sort as Han Sooyoung and the others inspected their new equipment,

"This is nice! Hell yeah!" Sooyoung smirked deviously, she was very happy, good for her...

(KDJ)-At least we made it to the room...

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

"What do you mean...?" I asked Yu Sangah whom I met an hour ago on the second floor, and she spoke of something that I couldn't understand.

"I'm telling you..if we don't stop Leon now...he'll disappear..." Sangah trembled, I doubted it, though it didn't seem like she was lying.

"...Kim Dokja is with Leon, I'm sure they'll be fine. Fate can always change, there's infinite possibilities after all." I scoffed, keeping Mia beside me as Sangah still seemed concerned.

(YJH)-...The scenarios...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

What did the scenarios even exist for?

I had that question ever since I began reading TWSA, was it to drive the plot?

Or was there something else?

A grander meaning behind it all?

No, for me...it was...

(LT)-Nothing more than a wild fantasy I guess, if that's possible by logic.

We were all in the process of summoning a demon to defeat so we could head up to the second floor, and Biyoo had hit me on the back earlier.

(LT)-And it hurt a lot to be honest...

Jihye was currently activating the altar, if nothing went wrong...a demon suitable enough to easily kill would be summoned.

"DOOM."

[THE DEMON WHO IS BEING SUMMONED IS FROM THE SECOND FLOOR.]

(LT)-It seems...normal for now...

[A DEMON COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO THE LEVEL OF THE INCARNATION IS BEING SUMMONED!]

(LT)-And I spoke too soon...

[DEMON EARL TENTACIO HAS DESCENDED!]

"You vermin." The earl spoke grimly , gazing at us with a sinister grin of sharp teeth.

"Are one of you...Kim Dokja?" The earl asked suddenly, sitting down and examining us, all of us looked at Dokja who seemed confused.

"He is, but I'm stronger, the strongest to be exact." I answered the earl who looked at me with curiosity, I shouldn't give this guy any room to attack.

[ACTIVATING KING OF MONSTERS.]

[ACTIVATING OBJECT CREATION.]

"Expansion." I speaked in a quiet and cold manner, turning the whole room into nothing but darkness.