EPISODE PLOTTING

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"You understand, right?" I said to Joonghyuk who seemed to be panicked, he seemed so worried...

[ALTER EGO IS TAKING CONTROL.]

[TRUE SELF IS ACTIVATING!]

"Tell me, can you really take on all the burden?" I asked with a bit of anger, a grin appearing in my face as I felt lost somewhat, though I knew this was...the real me.

"I've buried myself back then, but now...I've finally...finally realized my goal, Joonghyuk. I'm not a hero, nor a good guy, I am not even the villain of this story!" I laughed with brimming joy, a maniac wide smile on my face, my eyes in a craze full of insanity yet...I was so...calm.

[SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES ABILITIES ARE BEING UNLOCKED.]

[STATS FORCEFULLY BEING RAISED.]

[MANA IS GOING INTO THE METEORITE...]

[CATASTROPHE WILL AWAKEN IN A FEW MOMENTS DUE TO A SUDDEN CHANGE!]

"Joonghyuk! Come on, let's play!" I giggled, a childlike expression appearing on my face as Joonghyuk's was full of horror as if he couldn't believe what was happening.

"BOOM!"

The meteorite exploding as I dashed right past Joonghyuk, standing before the catastrophe of floods who slowly awakened and looked at me with a serene gaze.

"Hello, Shin Yoosung..." I spoke in a soft tone whilst Joonghyuk charged at me

"STAND BACK!" He yelled, the catastrophe of floods was in confusion as I kicked Joonghyuk away as he blocked the attack with the hilt of his sword.

"Did you know...that he's in his third regression as of currently?" I mentioned, the catastrophe of floods looked at Joonghyuk with a deep expression of despair before glancing at me.

"Who...are you?" She asked, standing up as her pale eyes met mine.

"Me? I'm..."

|KIM DOKJA|

(KIM DOKJA)-This shouldn't be happening...Leon!

Due to the sudden change in the scenario, everyone was rushing towards the catastrophe while the other people in Seoul's dome started to go to the very edges to avoid death.

The Dokkaebi seemed to be in distress and disbelief as they weren't able to take control of the current scenario that was happening.

In other words...it was a complete and unprecedented disaster for all the incarnations in the Seoul dome and just entertainment for the constellations.

[SECRETIVE PLOTTER IS STILL RECOVERING FROM HIS SHOCK AFTER WATCHING THE INCARNTION, LEON TAKUIRA'S ACTIONS DUE TO HIS PHILOSOPHY.]

(KIM DOKJA)-What?

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"What...did you just say?" The catastrophe of floods said with a shocked expression on her face

"Leon Takuira." I repeated with a smile, she seemed to be stunned as she activated a skill.

"It seems I won't be able to talk you for any longer, will I?" I kept smiling, that was when Yoosung came out from her hiding spot with a look of disbelief as I was caught off guard for a moment.

"HYUNG!" Yoosung yelled at me with a frustrated look of anger, everyone froze on the spot as Yoosung walked up towards me with eyes full of tears.

"How could you say that about yourself?! What do you mean..." She crumbled before me, falling in her knees as everyone went silent.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-...I'm sorry, but I can't...

"LEONNNNNN!!!!" Dokja's voice sounded from the distance, I stopped smiling and frowned as the group crashed down onto the ground.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Alice...you...

"What are you doing?!" Dokja shouted at me with his face distorted, my mind was hazy as of currently.

"Leo, this isn't like you..." Alice said with a worried look, the catastrophe of floods looked at us all with a look of surprise.

"...This isn't..." The catastrophe could only mutter, it seems I had to play the role of...

"SHIK-"

Stabbing the catastrophe straight in the heart as her body fell to the ground, the others looked at me with equally stunned faces.

"Stop me while you can, or you'll all die."