{Guess It Wasn't Farewell Just Yet}

|EPISODE-196|

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Hm...would it have been better if I acted as this person or...?

{ACTOR HAS BEEN ACTIVATED.}

Yoo Joonghyuk, or rather Secretive Plotter was another version of him, and so...I would act as him for now by mimicking his entire appearance.

(LT)-The buildings here are rather...

I was in the demon world as of now, and...I planned on making a grand entrance anyway.

(LT)-Current scenario area, revolution, executioners, and guardians along with tanks like medieval times or fantasy.

I read enough stories to know where this was going, plus the information I had was going to be enough to survive this area.

My existence was strange of course, I was a constellation in a different scenario area, but I wasn't an exile or anything else.

So one or you could say it was a unique case that was very special.

The scenario at hand was nothing more than...

[The First Night Has Come.]

(LT)-Alright, I just need...to gather them all in one place.

Sprouting my wings, the horns that begin to grow out of my head along with a tail, I would take flight as I hovered above and flew to the area where an executioner was.

They were beings who could technically kill anyone, but that was only at night of course, so you could say they were like grim reapers

"Who is the revolutionary?" The executioner would speak up with a menacing aura, I would descend before the crowd as the executioner turned their attention towards me as I grinned widely.

"I'm not a revolutionary, but I'm trying to be one?" I smirked, and...

"DING!"

(LT)-Perfect.

<ORV POV>

"..."

Despite...the lasting peace so far, everyone was in a slump.

Huiwon Jeong, she had covered herself in a soft blanket, the companions were all currently living in a mansion that was hidden from most of the outside world due to it being Alice's personal residence.

(HWJ)-...Tiring...

It had been a full day without the man named Leon Takuira, but the person that replaced him was his supposed older sister, Zin Takuira.

It was confusing and...uncomfortable to get used to, but Huiwon could bare it, Zin Takuira was nothing like her brother

Maybe more like Yoo Joonghyuk but more serious, which didn't really mesh well with the group, but...

(HWJ)-I don't understand how...

Shin Yoosung and Lee Gilyoung were using Zin Takuira as a source of comfort for the loss of what felt like their parent, it was a tragic sight full of grief.

Mostly everyone except for Kim Dokja, Han Sooyoung, and Yoo Joonghyuk were at least doing something in the outside world.

And there was another concern on Huiwon's mind, like how her constellation sponsor hadn't spoke after Leon's death...