Chapter 2

"Rosemary winters"

"Yeah that's me"

Rose then examined you to which she noticed your tail that seems dangerous because of how sharp the tip of it is, like it was a blade as it was swinging rather cautiously.

"Shit, just what are you?"

She asked as you just smiled at her and tried to move but rose kept you in place as you then chuckled before looking at Chris.

"You do like raising weird people like me huh?"

Chris just looked at you while you looked at rose.

"Now I mean no harm, Rosie"

"With that tail and how you just trespassed my apartment? I don't think so.."

"It's not like it'll cut you...or maybe it will~"

Rose just glared at you making it more difficult for you to move as you just scoff before trying to move again as rose kept you still but you're fighting it.

Your eyes glowed through the darkness as you fought with her power while veins appeared in your face as you tried to get free from her power.

Rose was feeling it which is making it for her to be difficult but still tried to stop you.

You then took a step forward at her direction to which this made her more nervous and suddenly swing her hand to the side which is a motion for you to be sent flying on the ceiling as you did.

You only groaned but then went off the ceiling as it created a huge crack as you only cracked your head before looking at rose with an impress smile.

"Not bad, winters"

"Enough! stop, both of you"

Chris said as you just looked at him as well as rose while he just sigh and pinch his temple.

"How much did you hear, rose?"

"...all of it.."

"...your gonna want to go there too, do you?"

"I want to find my dad"

"Rose I told you-"

"That incident when Miranda took me into that place by that strange dream shows it that my dad was still there trapped with that woman"

*Dream?*

You thought as Chris then sigh and looked at you.

"I know he is alive as well as Miranda and I won't stop till I find him and put an end on Miranda's scheme"

"Now, hold on girl. Hate to break it to you but Miranda is mine"

"You know her?"

"More than anyone and I wouldn't let a girl let alone someone with a strange ability to get to Miranda before me"

"She's the one who killed my dad, you can't stop me"

"Listen here, little girl. I have unfinished business with Miranda that I want to settle without anyone in my way and if your gonna be in my way then be my guest"

"You wanna go!?"

Rose was challenging you as you just click your tongue and smirk irritatedly as chris then shout.

"ENOUGH!!!"

He sigh as he then decided something.

"Fine, I'll give you both the location since there's no point in stopping you both"

"Both? I'm sorry but I will not take this girl with me"

You protest as Chris just went to his laptop to find the location but then responded.

"She is looking for her father while your after Miranda, it's safe when both of you go there since you both have abilities that can much Miranda and her little fellas"

"Your really gonna give me your responsibility as a babysitter?"

"You know I can handle myself Chris"

You both protest to which Chris just sigh in frustration and looked at both of you.

"Look, you want the location or not?"

Both of you then went silent as you just clicked your tongue while rose just sigh.

"Y/n, I'm asking you to look after her, both of you have similarities"

"I doubt that"

"Y/n.."

Chris looked at you to which you looked at him before looking at rose as you just sigh in frustration and nodded.

"Fine"

"Thank you, I appreciate it y/n"

"Don't thank too early one mistake to slow me down and I'll leave her on her own"

"You really think I can't handle myself!?"

"Oh just because you had this little magic tricks doesn't mean your all powerful"

"Says the one without it"

"Oh you still don't know me"

"I swear if both of you argue more I will change my mind"

Both of you then went silent but exchange glared as Chris then gave you the location.

"Here's the location through that village, it would be abandoned and messy but I'm sure you'll find your answers there and I'll only ask for both of you to be safe"

"Looked out for each other even though you both just met okay?"

"...."

"...."

"This will take time doesn't it?"

Chris sigh and sat down on the chair.

"I guess now that you have the location, you'll go immediately?"

"Of course thanks for the location so I'll be going"

"How are you even gonna go there?"

"I have a ride okay?"

"...."

"Seems like you don't have one"

You smirked mockingly at rose to which she just frown but then held your arm.

"Guess I'll be riding your bike as well"

"Excuse you-"

You then looked at Chris which he just looked at you raising his eyebrow which made you bit your tongue.

"Fine"

You walk out of the apartment with rose following behind as Chris then spoke.

"Be careful out there,  both of you"

He said while rose turn and gave him a reassuring smile and you just wave your hand and kept walking.

You went to your bike as you started it while rose then looked at it in awe.

"Damn..that's a nice bike you got there"

She said as you just smirked.

"I wouldn't brought a cheap bike, now hop on"

You demand as rose immediately hop on behind as you then looked at her.

"If I were you I'll hold that cap tightly"

"What do you mean-"

Before she Could finish her sentence you immediately drove off with such speed that made her held her cap and her free hand on your coat tightly as you drove through that place.