Chapter 31

Just then two of them charge at you and you just smirk and make your way through the side with the two following.

"KEEP AN EYE ON THE GIRLS, ROSE"

you yelled and just rose blast one of them and looked at you in disbelief.

"You're really gonna leave the babysitting to me!?"

She yelled back but you're too deep in the forest that she cannot see you nor the two men.

"Go with the two and kill that woman"

One of them said and more of them came over to your direction leaving only a few of them to rose and the three sisters.

You were already dealing with the two men, swinging your sword as for blocking their attacks.

They were already frustrated with you that one of them threw their weapon on the ground.

He then started growling and started twitching while he groaned, you already knew he was transforming into those creatures when he started changing and suddenly charged at you, tackling you to the ground as he was about to bite you when you suddenly stab him with your tail and he growled in pain before you threw him off you.

You stood up and suddenly heard another growl from behind as you managed to dodge the other one and grew your claws as you stab your whole hand in his heart and took it away before throwing it.

"I'm not really hungry right now"

You mumbled and was about to go back with the girls when you saw more of them coming, already transforming into creatures while running towards your direction.

You ready your tail and claws as more of them charge at you and you attack them with no hesitation by slicing, stabbing or taking their hearts and limbs out.

You already killed half of them but more and only a few left, you're all bloody all over to which you sigh.

"Now I'm gonna have to clean these clothes when I get back..."

You said to yourself while earning another sigh when someone was about to attack you from behind only to be sliced his head off as he fell on the ground.

You turn to look behind only to see black feathers Infront of you. Your eyes widen because of those familiar black wings.

The men started cowering in fear when they saw that someone and one of them started howling indicating for them to retreat and so they did.

The figure slowly turned to look at you and gave you a small smile while holding the head that she killed before dropping it.

You stood there shocked, you can't believe that you're seeing this person so unexpectedly.

All those memories and emotions flooded back so sudden while looking at this person.

"Hello, my child"

Her voice, you've heard it after a long time. Her hand slowly reaching for your cheeks and held it gently.

Oh how this was all too familiar and you almost melt on the same hand again but suddenly remembered everything on why your searching for this woman.

Why your feeling this rage emotion and why your shaking uncontrollably. You suddenly grabbed her wrist tightly and looked at her with a murderous intention.

"You."

~~~

The girls took out the few of the men while the remaining started retreating when they heard a howl which they assume you already scared off those who went after you.

They waited but seems to be suspicious on why your still not here.

"She's taking so long.." Daniela was fidgeting her fingers nervously clearly showing that she's worried for you.

"I'm sure she's just eating their hearts out" Cassandra said trying to be calm.

"....I'll look for her" bela was about to go when rose stop her as she was sensing something or someone familiar.

The girls then started smelling someone which is familiar to their nose and Daniela started holding onto Cassandra.

"That scent.."

Just then they saw something flew out beside them which they saw multiple black and white wings that fell on the ground while the white wings spread wide open.

They saw you holding the woman they assume is familiar on the ground. They can't seem to recognize your reaction but they knew you were trembling but they don't know if it's fear nor something else.

"I knew it" rose mumbled.

"Mother Miranda-"

"Miranda."

Your voice was rather cold while your grabbing her by the neck and she just look at you, no she's looking at your angelic wings.

"Look at those wings.. they're beautiful, how well you've grown my child-"

"Do not call me your child, you b*tch"

"But you are my child does it not? My sweet little y/n"

You grip your hold onto her neck as she choke a bit but didn't struggle as you gritted your teeth in anger.

"Don't call me your child after all that abandoning and experiment sh*t on me"

"You have the audacity to really show up to me after what you've done? Why? do you think I won't end your life?"

"I am sure that you would want to end me after I abandoned you"

"Glad you f*cking know, because I've waited this moment to kill you"

"I understand your anger-"

"YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY ANGER!"

your voice was somehow changing into a more monstrous voice because of your anger.

"You feel betrayed, when I abandoned you with those people. After that there's nothing in your head but getting your revenge on me but do know that after what I've did I still tried to do the same with the others and none of them was just as perfect as you are"

"Perfect? If I'm so f*cking perfect why did you left me for dead?"

"I was heartless y/n.."

"...course you are"

You were about to stab her with your tail but then you notice blood from her stomach and notice she was already injured.

"...your injured.."

"Well what do you know? I just escape demitri"

"Who's demitri?"

Rose asked.

"It's none other than your enemy from the other side"