Chapter 18

You walk towards their table and stop Infront with a grin in your face. The woman looks at you rather Sternly at first but notice your features to which caught her attention quickly and adjusted her seat while she looked at you rather seductively with the other women looking at you as well biting their lips.

"Good evening, ladies especially the one in the middle"

"Hmm~ your face is not familiar to me, are you new?"

"That's right, I came from afar and decided to visit one of my old friends here"

"I see..and these friends of yours? Where is he or she now?"

"Ah well, we got separated by the crowds but I'll eventually find them later but for now"

You looked at her with a smirk.

"It won't hurt to buy the ladies some drink right?"

You said with you still smirking while one of the men then laugh and stood up while he looked at you.

"Why don't I buy you a drink instead? We men should be the one enjoying the night here after all"

He said but you completely ignored his entire existence and kept your eyes on the leader.

"Well? Ladies? Anything you like?"

The man felt irritated for being ignored and suddenly held your cloak.

"I'm talking to you-"

You were about to show this man his place but the woman in the middle stood up and ordered her men to sit.

"But boss-"

"I said sit, this one is mine so touch her again and I'll cut your pet down there"

He gulp and immediately sat down silently while the others laugh. The woman then sat back down and looked at you as she then made a space beside her for you to sit.

"Come here, sit beside me or do you prefer my lap instead?"

She asked with a smirked and you just kept your grin and went to sit beside her.

She then asked one of her men to get some drinks and he did as she looked back at you while her eyes examined your features and she can't help but keep smirking.

"So.."

She put her hand in your shoulder while she pulled you more close to her and you looked at her.

"Since your new and not familiar around here..I can volunteer showing you around while you wait for your friends to find you?"

"Well that would be lovely but maybe telling me about this place would help me more"

"Sure~ as long as I can get to have you later?"

She said leaning her face close to yours and you just kept your calm demeanor and smiled.

"Settled then"

"That's what I like to here~"

"Well, I have heard from my friend that this town was being held by this guy who gave them all of this shelter because of the people here are the people who lives in the abandoned village"

"My~ you already know some so I won't have anything to explain much so yes, that generous guy is my boss, our leader to be precise. Back then people worship mother Miranda but now they worship our boss"

"Is that so?"

"Our leader can match mother Miranda, it's like they have the same blood and power"

*I doubt that*

You thought and kept listening because as much as you hate to admit it your the one who is more like mother Miranda.

"Why don't you join us? I'm sure boss likes new recruits especially when he needs a lot of people to help him defeat those four Lords of mother Miranda, it's not even long before we attack again..maybe for about 3 weeks?"

"Thanks but I'm not much of a joiner in this kind of things, it's not my style"

You said and she chuckled and her hand went to your waist and you looked at her.

"Come now, we'll spend more time together that way.."

She kept a firm grip on you and she whispered in your ear.

"I'd never seen someone so.. irresistible to have~"

You just chuckled a bit and then take her hands off you easily which got her surprised as you stood up and looked at her.

"I don't really think that's necessary for me but thanks for telling me about some of this place"

You said and walk away from the table and went through the crowds. You went to go fetch your pet when you felt a hand grabbed you and you turned around and saw the two.

They suddenly pulled you to where your pet was and closed the door as your pet then notice you three and approached you.

"What are you thinking going to their table!?"

Heise asked irritatedly.

"I can't wait that long to get some information, you need to take some risk"

"But that was so careless!"

"Relax, I knew how to handle this kind of situation trust me"

You sigh and dusted your clothes not liking the fact that the woman touch you.

"I really hate touchy people"

You mumbled and then looked at them.

"Anyway, they might plan to attack for about 3 weeks and was looking for recruitments"

"3 weeks? That's rather long by how usually they attack"

Ethan said and was suspicious by it then heise spoke.

"I can see why, they already know y/n is here and all the creatures saw how she just killed the huge creature easily"

"Doesn't matter, the only thing we need is to keep everyone safe"

Ethan said then we heard someone opened the door and we all look to see that woman with her men following behind her and closing the door.

"I don't think you can keep everyone safe because you'll die here Ethan"

She said and looked at you.

"Should've known these are the old friends your talking about"

"Aww~ did that disappoint you"

You mocked and she just laugh.

"No~ this made me more want to have you, I'd love to break someone from the other side"

You scoff and her men circled around you all and your creature started growling.

"You can't break someone who's already broken"

You replied taking your hood off with your eyes glowing.

"Now, now 1 2 3...oohh~ enough for me to eat some soul god I love sinners~ the soul of them is just so so delicious~"

You said with a grin and ready to fight all of them with the others helping you of course.