Chapter 27

"so when will you take me to the other village?"

Rose asked and her excitement is written all over her face as she was waiting for your reply and you just looked at her before shaking your head.

"I believe it would take a while since we need to leave without the others noticing our absence for one day"

"And are you sure the girls won't tell their mother about that?"

"..that I am not sure I mean they can be pretty naughty at certain things like for example eavesdropping us on the other side of the door"

You said before hearing a noise and rose looked through the door and went to check on it only for her to hear some buzz on the other side as she open the door and saw some moths coming inside and immediately went towards your direction.

You of course didn't dodge and just let them get through you as the moths turned into a figured and revealed Daniela of course.

"Are you going outside? Can I come? I notice the weather was not as cold as the last time I check"

"But it is too dangerous for you to go outside"

"But I want to come"

She pouted and held your arm tightly while looking at you with puppy eyes trying to convince you but it won't work easily to you.

Daniela then groaned before grinning and said something.

"You know I'm not the only one who would actually want to come with you, you know?"

"And what does that supposed to mean-"

You hear another faint buzz on the halls and you can't help but groan a little as you went out of the room only
To see tons of moths flying across the hall and the scent is familiar with you.

"Cassandra, I know you heard what we just talk about"

The moths then turned into a figure as Cassandra looked to you and tried to act like she didn't hear it but you immediately gave her an answer.

"And no you won't come as well, you will all stay here to avoid any suspicion to your mother"

"Aww, come on it's not like we'll be gone for a decade it'll only be just for a while since I just wanna see what are enemies hide out looks like and...maybe take a few stock of food"

She mumbled the last sentence but you can clearly hear it and it does not make any difference that they are stubborn of wanting to go to such a dangerous place for them not to mention it is outside the castle and only a small change of temperature will make them weak so it is too risky to let them.

"If your worried about us, we can handle ourselves"

You heard a familiar voice, one you would not expect to agree with her sisters which is bela who appeared Infront of you while leaning on the wall, her arms crossed while looking at you sternly.

"We're short in food and we need to stock something in the dungeon. Those idiots might have some maiden on their shelter"

"We're not sure if those maidens are really just maidens, what if they were one of the kinds that can turned into a creature that attack us here?"

"Doesn't matter, the only thing that we need right now is to stock food for the next few months"

"...your mother would be suspicious if three of you are gone and my presence is absence as well even if it's just for a while"

"I know the thing when mother won't notice a single suspicion"

Bela said and you turned to face her with a confused look.

"Oh yeah? Enlightened me"

"When she comes back today, she'll probably sleep at midnight and she won't notice us getting out for a while to check the village but by the time it reach 7 we need to get back before she wakes up"

"7 in the morning huh?"

"Yes that's how she usually wakes up to prepare herself and to ask the maids to prepare breakfast of course"

"Hmm..still my answer is no"

"And you think that can stop us?"

Bela scoff and you looked at her before squinting your eyes in suspicion.

"Oh don't tell me you'll go out on your own"

"We had our ways through the castle, we've been living here long enough before you so it's either you take us with you or were on our own"

"...."

You were speechless and bela had you cornered and you can't help but groaned slightly and scratch the back of your neck to think.

You walk around back and forth as you tried to think if you should really take them with you or not.

Rose is already a handful girl, taking another three handful girls would be difficult.

You sigh as the three waited for your answer and you turned around with the look of defeat before shaking your head and folded your arms.

"Fine then so be it, we'll leave tonight and we'll come back immediately before sunrise"

Daniela was the first one to jump in excitement as she hugged you tightly while Cassandra can't believe bela just made you say yes and scoff while looking at bela.

"Not bad, bela"

"I know my ways"