Chapter 42

You were walking back and forth at the halls while Ethan was checking on Miranda's condition.

Just the the door opened and you immediately turned your attention to Heisenberg who was helping Ethan and went to him.

"How is she?"

"She's fine. The injuries we're not that severe but since she had weaken, it may take a while for it to heal"

"I see.."

"Hmm..you seem...worried for someone who wants her dead"

Heise said and you just looked at him and squinted your eyes slightly while turning away.

"I just wanna make sure, I should be the one to end her not some copycat of mine"

Heise just rolled his eyes but then he notice some blood dripping from you and he furrowed his brows.

"Your injured?"

"What? No why would I be-..."

Suddenly you felt your surroundings spinning all over and it became blurry as you were about to fall but heise catch you and looked at your side to see a huge stab wound and it was having a hard time healing itself.

"You idiot, you've been poison the whole time and didn't tell us!?"

"That's ridiculous, I'm immune to poison"

"Not ordinary Poison, I'm talking about the t virus that was made by Demitri, he manage to stab you and now it's spreading, preventing you from healing"

He then helped you get up.

"We need to take care of it before it goes straight to your heart and kills you"

He immediately swang the door opened and you barely saw your surroundings and couldn't quite hear what they're saying and just then you pass out.

Meanwhile as they treated you, they couldn't stop Miranda from helping since she was stubborn and was the one who took out the virus that was preventing you from healing your wounds.

Absorbing the virus out of you and now she was on the bed, breathing heavily and was fighting the virus.

The others were having a difficult time with both of you but luckily your wounds started healing fast after Miranda removed the virus but was still unconscious due to blood loss.

The three girls insist on taking care of you while Ethan and Heisenberg handle Miranda with the help of rose.

It took some days before you slowly woke up from your deep slumber and notice a familiar ceiling.

You didn't know how long you were unconscious as you tried to get up but then you felt some weight beside you and notice the girls was resting beside holding your hand.

You didn't say anything and just looked at them before looking at your state.

You tried to gently take your hand off but bela was quick to wake up when she felt something move and immediately looked as she stood up and went to check on you.

"Your awake"

She said with worried spread all over her face as you just looked at her.

The two sisters awoke as well and once they saw you finally awake they suddenly stood up and checked on you as well.

The three surrounded you while they checked on you and soon was relieved once they notice you were fine.