Chapter 41

You both stared at each other before he suddenly laughed.

"It's no mistake, it is you, patient 0 or should I start calling you big sister-"

You appeared Infront of him so sudden and swing your tail only for him to block it using his hand that turn into a blade again.

"Don't call me that as if we're related"

"Oh? But we share the same DNA, we have similarities and we both took the same experiment. That's why we linked when we saw each other"

He said with a grin and you could only scoff in irritation before pushing him back while he just chuckled and swing his hand blade on the side.

"You have guts coming out from your nest, do you plan on having a suicide mission? Going here all by yourself"

"I just paid a visit, I don't need my creatures to come with me and beside I need them for the biggest surprise"

"Bigger surprise? You'll planning on a war?"

"Correct but I have plenty of more so count your days with those failed experiments she made Including you of course"

"It's funny coming from someone who's a failed subject as well"

You then looked at his smug face while you mockingly smirked.

"May I remind you that your just a subject made to replace me, your just another version of myself and so a copycat and not a f*cking real one"

His smug face then faltered as he didn't like what he heard and swing his hand blade that created a slice attack only for you to dock down to dodge it while you turn to face him with a smile.

"Easy to provoke when it's true huh? Fake ass Duplicate"

"How I want to end you Already but I need to prepare myself from the bigger surprise and so I'll let you be"

You immediately charge after him as you swing your tail again.

"And who said I'll let you leave now that you show yourself!?"

He blocked your tail again but then you grew out your nails and swing at him only for him to dodge it and his other hand grew nails too and swing at you.

You dodge it as well and at the same time both of you use your legs to kick each other and it clash while both of you was sent flying at different directions.

You then sprout your six white wings while he did as well but it was a gray one as both of you looked into each other with different expression but same motives of Killing each other.

You both then clashed at each other in the air while he spoke.

"Look at this wings of mine, I'm more close to mother than you, you are the fake one here y/n"

"It won't change the fact that you're a 2nd option, a*shole"

He pushed you away and swing his hand blade to you and you manage to block it but was sent down on the ground as you groan and stood up slowly while he landed down and looked at you.

"Your nothing when it comes to me, I have surpassed everything including our mother, no one can defeat me not even you the first subject, patient 0"

"Gee, his level of ego is something else that's one thing different from us both"

You mumbled while your about to attack again when something suddenly stab you behind and you spat some blood and looked it was something similar to Miranda's power and you heard him chuckled.

"See? I even have her powers, I made myself complete subject of her which is why you lowly failed experiments are nothing but- ack!"

He didn't notice you appeared Infront of him at such speed and your hand was stabbed through his chest.

"Stop yapping already you copycat"

He glared and swing his hand blade to you and you barely blocked it as you were send flying.

You hit a tree and broke it while you groan and was about to attack again only for you to see him flee already as he flew away.

You wanted to chase after him but you remembered that Miranda was injured and hence went flying back to her direction.

You landed down and saw her sitting on the ground while holding her wound as it was healing slowly.

"Y/n.."

"Don't talk, your still injured"

You said sternly but can't hide the tone of your concern as you kneel down and started Carrying her.

Miranda notice your actions and just realize even when you hated her so much, your still worried.

"Don't die on me, not now"

You said and started flying back from the castle where everyone was so that could inform everyone about what happened and also took Miranda to a safe place.

Meanwhile Demitri came back, his chest was still bleeding nonstop and he cough blood while cursing as he landed down on his solitude and hid his wings.

The wound from his chest was very slow at healing and he just clicked his tongue and started grabbing a syringe and inject it to him immediately.

He sigh and his wound now healed a little fast.

".. mother's blood isn't enough"

He mumbled and slam his hand on his desk while looking at your picture.

"But I now confirm that your the one I need to take in order for me to be immortal and powerful"

He then stab his hand blade through your picture and smiled to himself.

"And once I succeed, I can conquer the world and no one will even stop me from taking out humanity and failed experiments such as yourself and replace them with my own creatures"