Chapter 23

You went to open the door to alcina's and saw her already sitting on her chair with a glass of blood on her hands and she seems to be waiting for you and turned to face you when you opened the door.

"Ah y/n, you finally came, you didn't got lost in the castle did you?"

"No, my apologies if you wait that long is that I might have played with your 2nd daughter for a while because..well I do need to interact more with them if I'm staying here"

"And are you succeeding? My daughter's are difficult to get along well"

"Well Daniela was the first who grew fond of me and then Cassandra are doing baby steps to knowing me as well and as for your oldest daughter...well..I can't say we made any progress"

"Oh is she now? Bela is really the one who's difficult of them all, she is quite the daughter I have..always doing the hardworks without needing any help"

"Does she really likes to walk around the dungeon? Or maybe other places in this castle that seems old?"

"She mostly walk around to a places quiet for her to have time on her own but usually in the dungeon she always check on the prisoners to see if one gets away and if there is, she'll hunt them down in no time"

"I see.."

"Did I ever tell you that no one gets out of the dungeon alive? Well except one and it's that man thing, Ethan but it's all in the past"

"Speaking of Ethan, I have heard that after he defeated Miranda, he was considered as dead"

"Well that's what those people want to believe but they are wrong, you did see him in a flesh"

"..that got me questioning...if Ethan, you and the others are alive..then that means she is as well"

"Which is why we believe that she is there somewhere hiding, we might even assume she's working to the other side in order to get rid of Ethan and get rose back into her hands"

"Quite the obsessed type huh?"

"Considering rose as her daughter well a mother would do anything for her child"

"....she's not a mother"

You said so sudden and alcina can feel the hatred you had for Miranda to which she understood knowing that your the first test subject she ever has and abandoned you.

"She is still a mother y/n"

"..maybe but I don't consider her a good one"

"That we can agree"

She then pour a glass of blood on an empty glass and gave it to you and you took it and gave her a small smile before having a toss and took a sip.

"It must be tough"

"Pardon?"

Alcina looked at you with sympathy.

"Having to wake up in reality at a very young age, you live your life without a mother to support you"

"..it's tough but I got the hang of it, some people took me to their wings when I was so lost and broken..I've never forget how they treated more with love than that woman who I consider my mother"

"..have you ever thought of meeting your real family? Before Miranda even took you to be her lab rat and manipulate you to Think that she was your mother?"

"I did but by how I can't remember how I got there, shows that Miranda might have killed my biological parents and erase my memory"

"And did you decided to believe that?"

"...some part of me did some part of me hopes that I wish I met them"

"...poor child you are"

"That's how life is for me but hey I'm doing fine here now that I found someone who's the same as me..i just know I'll like it here and should stay"

"Your free to stay, we'll always welcome you. Don't forget that I'll consider you a special person who saves my daughters from the danger"

"Ah...please don't flatter me, alcina"

"But it's the truth, y/n"

You both chuckled as she then put down her glass of blood.

"As for bela, she seems tough but try to look at the other side of her more.. you'll see that there's more to her that you need to know"

"Is she willing to break down her walls?"

"That is up to you on whether you can really make her trust you and let her walls taken down"

".. that's more difficult than when I'm fighting"

Alcina let out a laugh as she lean on her chair.

"I'm sure you can succeed no matter what, if you manage to make Daniela and Cassandra fond of you then I'm sure you can do that to bela as well and if that happens"

She then looked directly in your eyes as you just looked back at her.

"I want you to take care of them when I'm not around, they are the most important to me"

"...must be nice"

You said out loud as alcina looked at you.

"Sorry, said that out loud did I?"

"It's alright"

She then lean her hand and patted your head and you were caught by surprise but it was rather..nice.

She just smiled and kept patting you and you just let her and let out a soft chuckle.

"This is really nice.."