Chapter 13

The next day you woke up early as you sat down on the bed and yawn while rubbing your eyes.

You then felt your stomach rumbled a bit which says that you are hungry and luckily alcina brought you those baskets full of human hearts to which you went off the bed and took a piece of human heart and ate it.

Though your face is covered with some blood after eating one of it and so you went to the bathroom to clean yourself.

As you were cleaning, you didn't notice someone had come inside the room. You were washing your face before drying it using a towel and you looked to the mirror only to see your wings had grown behind your back once again.

You sigh knowing you will need to cut it off again and you leaned your tail blade up to cut it when someone spoke.

"Woah..your wings.."

You immediately turned to see the ginger girl which was mesmerized by your Angelic looking wings.

"Since when did you come inside? The doors are shut tight"

"Hm? Oh well~ there's so many secret passages that you don't know existed in our castle~"

"..I see.."

You replied while she just smiled at you admiring your wings especially you.

"So the way your tail is leaning up against that, are you planning to cut off your wings?"

"Your guess is correct"

"But why though? They are so beautiful..they look like angel wings"

"Hmm..let's just say this wings hold a memory that I want to forget very much.."

"So you cut them?"

"Yes but they grew back anyways as they were destined to annoy me forever"

"If that is the case then why are you wasting time to cut it if they will come back anyways?"

"...."

"I don't know what your wings hold memories but seeing how this wings resemble an angel wings means that this wings means more..so instead of cutting it off, why not treat it with care instead?"

She said and approached you now holding one of your wings with care as she was caressing it.

"I mean, this wings has been part of you since you became like this right?"

"You have to admit, these wings have been with you even at your worse state"

You looked at this ginger girl while she kept caressing one of your wings and to be honest it is quite nice which made you chuckled a bit and she notice this and smiled.

"Am I making you happy?"

"Maybe..what is your name?"

"Daniela, I am the youngest daughter and the most loved one of course~"

She said proudly while you just chuckled and can't help but pat her head.

She blush at your actions but giggled like a little child before you move your hand away and went out of the bathroom with her following you.

You opened the door to go find alcina but was met by another one of the daughters which is the brunette one as she was crossing her arms and was frowning at Daniela.

"Figure you'd be in her room"

"Oh shut up, you would do the same if I wasn't Early"

"At least I'm not sneaking on one of the secret passage way!"