Chapter 28

After agreeing with a very risky situation that you have got yourself into, you went back to your room to get some alone time to think because not only you have to look out for rose but the three daughters as well and you can't help but sigh.

Meanwhile alev was just playing with a human's bone but stopped once he heard you sigh and looked at you with concern like a pet he is.

You noticed him stopped playing and turned to look at him and smiled.

"Ah don't worry, I'm just..trying to think how I would let those four visit the other side without anyone getting in trouble or in danger"

You said and alev just looked at you for a sec before standing up and went towards you as he went to the couch your sitting in and then lay his head on your lap.

You chuckled a little before petting his head while silent surrounded you in your room.

"You know..having a half wolf, half human..that idea never comes in my mind but here we are"

You said while you keep petting him.

"Well, at least you act more like a dog than a man, well the only man thing about you is your body so yeah I can manage"

You then went to reach a limb and gave it to him and he immediately bit the limb and started chewing on it like a chew toy while you watch him.

~~~

Meanwhile at the dungeon, bela was trying to get her thirst for blood satisfied and was looking for any fresh blood in the dungeon.

She tried to take some on the prisoners as she immediately grab one of the maidens and bit it.

The maiden was too weak to even respond to her because she was at the verge of dying.

The blood taste stale and she groan in annoyance and drob the maiden while she turn to looked at the others who was already trembling by her presence only.

But of course she can smell the blood and she doesn't even like the smell already.

"If your scent can't even satisfy my nose then so is your blood"

She said and went to leave the cell with frustration as she close and lock the cell again and went upstairs.

She was mumbling something in Romanian and cursing in Romanian as well when she suddenly thought of someone that she needs for a moment.

"Sângele ei mă va satisface cu siguranță"

She mumbled before turning herself into moths and went flying across the hall.

You on the other hand are playing with alev with the bone as you were planning to just spend your time until alcina went back to the castle.

Just then alev stop playing and looked through the door and you heard a faint buzz and looked as well.

Assuming it was one of the daughters so you waited for them to come inside because the door was just open but alev immediately went outside.

You were about to come after him but then you were attacked by tons of moths through the door as the moths went inside and some of them close the door.

You were toss to the bed while you groan and the moths turned into figures which is bela.

You can tell she was piss off because she had her brows frown in annoyance while you were confused.

"Okay, what did I do this time?"

You asked but she just scoff and started taking off her gloves while looking down at you.

"Nothing, just the maidens in the dungeon taste stale and I needed to get satisfied before we took off tonight"

"Ah, you wanted my blood? Could've just asked me instead of making such an entrance"

She furrowed her brows and hiss at you before grabbing you by your face and pushed you down more on the bed.

"Hush, little one"

You can't speak because she was covering your mouth and you just furrowed your brows while she chuckled.

"Can't lie, you look so much better when you're beneath me..and helpless"

You were about to protest when she wasted no time to launch at your neck and bit it, sucking your blood while you groan slightly and held onto her waist tightly.

She was thirsty, very thirsty because you can feel how much blood she was sucking out of you and you felt your strength weaken.

Though after 5 minutes she pulled pulled away and licked your neck clean. She was doing it rather slowly but rough.

You can't speak because she was still grabbing your face as she lick your blood clean on your neck before leaning back and looked at you with a smirk, a mocking smirk.

"And I prefer when your quiet, I don't hear you bark nonsense"

She was enjoying this moment of you not being able to speak back and you can't help but just furrowed your brows but gave up nonetheless.

She finally pulled her hand away from your face as you just looked at her.

"Satisfied?"

"I could have take more but we need you tonight so consider yourself lucky since I held myself"

"Hmm, then if you're done with me kindly ask for you to get off"

"Why?"

She smirked and leaned down again as she whispered.

"Am I making you shivered?"

And you did shiver when you felt her hot breath on your ear and she just chuckled and slid her finger on your jaw.

"You know, you're not so bad after all"

With that she turned into moths again and went to open the door and left as you just lay on your bed processing what just happened.

"Okay..I did not expect that"