Chapter 8

The tall lady had examined your features to which she immediately noticed your tail that is moving cautiously.

"Oh? You're not human?"

"I was once back then"

"I see...it seems that it's not only mother Miranda who can create monsters..."

You then scoff while taking off the sickle on your leg and just groan slightly when you took it off.

"You'll be surprised once I tell you my creator and yours are not so different"

"Oh? How so?"

"Doesn't matter"

You said as your wound on the leg heals and the tall lady saw it as she looked down at you.

"Mother Miranda huh?..that's what you all call her?"

"Yes, she's our creator more like a mother"

"Mother..yeah right"

"...you seem to know mother Miranda.."

"Oh I do know her more than you all"

You stood up and dusted yourself before lifting your head up to look at the tall lady.

"I have business with her so mind telling me where she is?"

"How bold of you to assume that I would give you information about mother Miranda"

The tall lady giggled slightly while you just cross your arms.

"I'm sure you would not hide her after that incident, I have heard that she really didn't care about you all when she found rose-"

Just then you were slam against the ceiling high up as she had grabbed you by the neck tightly and you just groaned and chuckled.

"Struck a nerve?"

"You dare speak with mother like that!!!"

The blonde yelled before hissing at you.

"You must have a death wish"

The brunette said as she giggled.

"Mother let me have her blood as I will drained her for insulting you like that"

The ginger said as she Chuckled looking at you hungrily.

"Now, now daughters. I can handle this arrogant lost little beast"

"It is true that mother Miranda had abandoned us back then when that man thing came to save his daughter though there's so much thing that happened when that man thing defeated mother Miranda"

"I don't know the true intentions of that man thing but after defeating mother Miranda he resurrected all the four lords except mother Miranda who we thought died by the man thing's hand but soon found out that she was hiding among the shadows and was just observing rose"

"Although she tried to take rose the 2nd time but failed again since that man thing is not normal as he is not so different from us"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because I'm telling you that after that incident we never interacted with mother Miranda ever again"

"And you think I would believe that? The people from the village said otherwise you know?"

The tall lady then chuckled as she lean slightly close.

"Your a fool for believing in petty rumours, that man thing will never work with someone who he despise so much and tried to take his daughter"

You only thought for moment because if she is telling the truth then your not one inch close to finding Miranda.

You don't want to believe her but you can tell she's not lying. Just then the blonde spoke.

"Mother...we have visitors"

The door then opened as you all look and your eyes widen when you spotted rose with that hammered guy and a man you never seen before.

"Alcina you can put her down, she's not a threat"

The man said while the tall lady name alcina responded.

"Are you sure? Her tail said otherwise"

"Trust me on this one because if she is a threat then she would've already find a way to attack you"

Alcina then sigh as she drop you off and you landed on the ground as you held your neck and look to rose to which she Immediately went to you and check you.

"Are you alright? Your not hurt or anything?"

"I'm fine..."

You then looked at the hammered guy and the man but you turn your attention to the hammered guy and just smiled irritatedly before you stood up.

"I believe we haven't finished our conversation earlier"

You said and the hammered guy just smiled and responded.

"We could always Continue whenever you want"

You were about to approached him when rose stopped you and you looked at her and you only realize now on why rose was with him.

"I thought your being taken hostage by that hammered guy.."

"I thought so too but then he was only following orders to my dad"

"Dad?"

The man your unfamiliar with then approached you with a warm smile.

"It seems you're the first friend of my daughter, I thank you for trying to protect her at any cost back at the village"

"Who-"

You stop speaking when you only realize who this man was.

"I'm Ethan winters, the father of rosemary winters"