Chapter 5

You went around the castle door by door, room to room and even managed to know some secret passage way but sadly you were somehow lost, well this is a castle after all.

"This feels like a fucking loop and I hate it"

You mumbled irritatedly and went to another room to which it leaded you to a room with tons of bookshelves that you assume a Library.

You saw a huge circle that looks like a window as you can see the stars and this gave you an idea hoping this would lead you outside.

You then tried to find for something to opened it and it's just seconds before you found the lever and was about to pulled it down when suddenly you saw a moth went to your hand.

You looked at it as it stayed there but then suddenly felt it bit you to which you just hiss a little and swing your hand for it to go away.

Though it came back and then there's another one as they multiplied and started surrounding you to which you started swinging your hand and took a step back away from the lever.

The moths kept biting you everywhere and you just groan slightly irritated but suddenly the moths went away and started going in one place.

They formed into a figured Infront of you and this made you confused and suspicious at the same time.

Just then you heard a faint giggle coming from those moths as it was a feminine voice.

"Well aren't you a good looking one~?"

The figured said before turning completely into a form of a woman, you notice her ginger hair but you also notice that sickle she was holding not to mention the blood all over her face.

The girl looked at you with a devilish grinned on her face.

"You just looked like you came out from a book I was reading, what's your name pumpkin~?"

"Y/n is the name..."

"Last name?"

"None"

"I see~ well anyways I like the name~"

She then fly towards you and circled around examining your features.

"Hmm~ nice curves~"

She said grabbing your waist that made you flinch slightly by her touch as she then went to grabbed your arm.

"Ooh~ you do gym?"

She felt your muscles on your arm with a smirk on her face.

"Hands off, pretty face"

You demand but she just giggled because of the nickname you gave her as she then proceeded to touch your stomach and she can feel those abs of yours.

"Hmm~ nice abs~"

She massaged your abs that made you shiver and turned to face her but she just swarmed away and then went to your side grabbing your jaw.

"Perfect jawline..."

She then slid her hand on your neck and collarbone while you didn't notice how close she was and felt her breath on your ear.

"These neck and collarbone are just perfect for me to nibble it~"

She chuckled and you just felt your cheeks warm and moved away from her but then she held you firmly and smirk.

"Not so fast, pumpkin~ not until I get a bite~"

Just then she pushed you on the shelves and you just groaned as she just giggled while licking her lips, leaning her sickle on your neck.

"The last one almost killed me, so I hope you don't do the same and just let me have you~"

She was about to take a bite but then she stop once she notice the tip of your tail was on her neck.

"Careful, my tail is quite sharp enough for people to be slice like cakes"

The ginger just laugh and looked at your eyes.

"Your funny~ that tail can't harm me, pumpkin~"

She said before licking your tail that made you shivered and got flustered as you immediately took away your tail and this gave her the opportunity to bite your neck.

You groan and held onto her shoulder as she suck your blood and you just furrowed your brows and gritted your teeth and tried to take her off you but she kept herself firm and kept you pinned on the shelves.

She then pulled away after a minute and was smiling widely as she lick the blood on her lips.

"Your blood taste so divine, I never had this before~"

She said and lick the blood on your neck as she can't help but want more. Though you swing your tail but it only made her swarm into moths.

You manage to take this as a chance and immediately run away through the door while she just giggled while still had the taste of your blood on her lips.

"You can't escape me, my pumpkin~"

She yelled enough for you to hear but you kept running while the bites started healing and you just kept running through the halls until you're far away from the library.

You then decided to hide in one of the rooms you found and close the door while you catch for your breath..

You sat down on the floor while breathing in and out and only groaned slightly, still feeling the bite on your neck even though it already healed.

"Since when did that woman decide to make vampires that turn into moths..and here I thought vampires can only turn into bats"

You mumbled and held your neck where that girl bit you. It was already healed but the feeling is still there.

"...hate that she made something that I'm no match for"

You mumbled irritatedly but then also Chuckled.

"Not bad, mother.."