Chapter 32

"what about this Demitri guy?"

You said with not even caring what the enemies name was as your focus was all to this woman who had betrayed you since the beginning.

"You'll be surprised when I tell you and him are somehow connected"

You rolled your eyes and tightened your hold on her throat which she was choking but you didn't care at all.

"You're now comparing me to some random guy from the other side?"

"He's...not a random guy-"

"I don't care, woman"

You said threateningly as you swing your tail and place the tip up ready to strike Miranda.

You were about to strike her out of anger when suddenly you felt yourself being tackled by someone as you groan in annoyance and looked to see Ethan, to your surprise.

"What the f*ck are you doing!?"

"Your letting your emotions get the better of you, y/n"

"Get off me!"

You said throwing him off you and was about to go back to Miranda again.

"Stop her!" Ethan desperately said while the girls was confused and didn't know what to do but stood there.

You jump forward Miranda who was ready to take your anger but then you were met with a huge metal and was sent to the tree and more of the metals came towards your direction trapping you while you tried getting away but failed.

Rose was confused as she then looked at her father.

"Dad? Why would you stop y/n?"

"As much as I want Miranda dead, she had something that'll be helpful to us defeating Demitri"

Ethan responded before looking at your direction that was trying to escape Heisenberg's metal but heise was holding you firmly to stay put.

"You need to calm down, doll face"

"Get this thing off me, heise"

"You need to calm down"

"Calm my ass!"

One of your hand manage to slip away from the metals and tried grabbing one that was Infront of you.

Breaking it slowly as you growled in anger while your eyes fixated on Miranda who was not even surprised by your anger but rather admired of what you have become.

"Miranda!!!"

You shout her name, blinded by the anger as you were breaking the metals piece by piece.

Just then, someone was walking towards you to which the girls started fixing themselves since it's none other than their mother.

She went closer to you as she looked at your state to which she felt pity on how the betrayal had broke you to the point you were blinded by your anger.

"Go away, she's dangerous for the meantime-"

"Hush Heisenberg, this is an adult's work"

She kneeled down to you while you still tried to get away from the metals.

"A Mother's work"

She leaned her hand towards your face slowly and once she held your cheek you suddenly stop groaning in anger and looked at alcina.

"Y/n...you poor child"

Her touch were reassuring and it calm you down as you didn't try to escape no more and only looked at alcina.

"There, let's calm down y/n. No need to get blinded by rage. That's one of the few mistake that can't be forgotten once you did something horrible"

"I know your hatred towards mother Miranda is much stronger because of how she abandoned you but trust me you might regret It afterwards"

"....."

"Miranda, came for a reason let's here about her information about Dimitri. That way it can help us know more about Demitri"

Ethan explained to you while you didn't say anything but only looked at Miranda.

You hated that woman with all your heart but then you did realize something.

"Fine, get this thing off me then. I won't attack her anymore"

You reassured them and Ethan looked at heise and heise was a bit reluctant at first but decided to let you go and once your in the ground you looked at Miranda.

"Killing you would be too easy, you'll get away from me easily that way"

You said while Miranda just let out a low chuckle.

"My, I never thought of that"

"Don't push your luck, they just manage to convince me otherwise you'll be long gone"

You said and walk off after leaving them as you need some peace from what happened and you can't deal with meeting Miranda so sudden.

Alcina then looked at her daughters who was nervous since they've been caught on the outside but surprisingly she asked.

"Are you not hurt, my daughters? Those men thing didn't hurt you did they?"

She asked worriedly which made the three surprised but then bela immediately responded.

"N-no mother, we're not injured"

"Y/n made sure we were safe, mother"
Cassandra followed.

"She made sure that those men thing won't lay a single hand on us, mother"
Daniela responded as well.

"Well that's good to hear, y/n is really a kind child but then.."

She looked at mother Miranda who was now being cuffed by heise and Ethan was talking to her.

"She lacks of mother's love that driven her so much hatred till now"

Alcina said looking at the direction you went.

"Let's give her sometime, y/n needs to comprehend all of this situation"

Alcina then started walking.

"Let's go now, my daughters. The cold temperature is rising and I don't want you to stay outside for too long"

"Yes mother"

They all said in unison while they walk behind their mother but then Daniela suddenly looked at your direction and was worried since earlier.

"I hope my pumpkin is okay.."