Chapter 26

You were walking through the halls, greeting the maids and on your way to find alcina because she asked for your presence and you didn't know why.

Once you got to the usual room where she always was, you first greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning, alcina"

"Good morning, y/n early as always I see?"

"Well once you called for my presence, I've always appeared earlier than you expected"

"Hmm~"

She just smiled at you before telling you to come sit down and you did before she poured a wine on an empty glass and offered it to you and you gladly took it as you took a sip.

"Well, I'd called you here because my Heisenberg my idiotic brother called all the four lords in a meeting"

"Meeting huh? How come I was not informed about this?"

"Ethan wants only the four lords in this meeting and he even might make us go and spy on the other side like the usual"

"I see, so I'll just stay here then? Since I'm not called by him"

"Most likely he wants you to keep an eye on rose, his child has been quite.. a handle to him and I assume she would try to sneak her way to see the other side, you know children these days can be curious on things"

"Ah..so he wants me to babysit his daughter again, a lucky day for me"

You said sarcastically while alcina just let out a giggle and put down her glass.

"Oh it's not just rose that you'll be keeping an eye on"

"Oh? There's more?"

~~~

"..."

You were standing on the front door bidding farewell to alcina while Ethan was there with heise as he took rose here for you to babysit and you can't help but crossed your arms.

Alcina was having a moment with her daughters and you were gazing at Heisenberg who is clearly smiling possibly irritating you because you have to babysit not only rose but to keep an eye on alcina's three daughters as well.

Of course his grin wasn't enough as he went to approach you and you raise your eyebrow at him.

"Well pal, I can only say good luck keeping an eye on these girls. Especially tall b*tch daughters, her daughters are more handy I tell you"

"I can hear you, heise. My daughter's are well mannered than your little lab rats in your factory"

"Obviously-"

"Guys..this is really not the time"

Ethan sigh while you just shrug your shoulders and looked at alcina who was approaching you before she lean her hand to pat your head gently.

"Take care of the girls till I come back, I won't be long"

"As you wish, alcina"

"And If those creatures on the other side dares to attack the castle, I can say you know what to do"

You smiled at her and swing your tail blade before nodding.

"Yes, though the maids will have a difficult time cleaning your castle because I can be pretty..messy"

"I'm sure they'll manage"

With that you all bid farewell as they went out finally while you waved them goodbye.

Once the door closed you turned to face rose who was already on her way to find an escape to which you sigh and immediately wrapped your tail around her waist but careful not to slice her at your tip while you brought her up in the air and she struggled while yelling at you.

"Y/N!!! PUT ME DOWN!"

"Not until you promise me not to do anything stupid as to follow behind them"

"Oh come on, I can take care of myself! You know I'm not just any girl out there!"

"Still, you are still an amateur right-"

Just then an arm was wrapped around you from behind and you turned to see Daniela, grinning at you while she just stayed like that.

Meanwhile you were about to continue scolding rose when Cassandra suddenly went to you as well and tried taking you away from Daniela.

"Stop, hugging her like you claim her!"

"Shut up! We already had a moment in the library!"

"You shut up! She and I played cats and mouse together!"

You were having a hard time already as you tried to calm them both down while you turned to look at bela who was just watching in amusement.

"Woah, you had your hands full huh?"

Rose said while you just rolled your eyes.

"Yes, which is why I really appreciate it if you cooperate"

"..fine, but you owe me on this one"

"Owe you!?"

"Unless you want to be in this situation while the others are gone then be my guest"

"...fine then state your favor"

"Take me to the other village next time"

"...but I cant-"

"Hm?"

"You..argh bloody hell, you have my word"

You sigh as you put her down and she tried helping you get away from those two and luckily she manage to calm them down.

But of course it will be only a matter of time before they start misbehaving again and you'll have a long day keeping an eye on these girls.