Chapter 22

The next day you were walking through the halls, eating a human heart while Going towards the room where alcina was to talk about things.

After eating you First went to drop by at the kitchen to clean your face and hands that are full of blood. You open the sink and start cleaning yourself.

Your tail, swinging on its own until someone suddenly held it so casually that made you flinch a little and turned to see Cassandra holding it.

"Hey"

"..careful, the tip of my tail can slice someone"

"Pfft, don't worry this won't kill me"

She said and then looked at you still holding your tail.

"Had a good night's sleep?"

"Not really"

"Let me guess, you're the one walking through the halls last night aren't you?"

"..and I guess, you've been spying on me?"

"Not really, I just know your presence"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I mean how else are you gonna catch prey if you don't know their presence right?"

"You really like hunting huh?"

"Of course! There is nothing more fun than chasing a prey you know?"

"Hmm~ well then"

You then turn off the sink and dry yourself as you turn to face her and she lets go of your tail.

"Wanna play?"

"Play?"

"Yeah, I'll be the prey and you'll be the predator that will catch me"

"Oh? And what's it for me?"

"Hmm~ well since you and your sisters like my blood so much, I'll give you that, not too much though"

"Can't promise you that but I'm in"

"Right then it starts now"

You said and immediately started disappearing Infront of her as you were now in the hall smirking at her.

"I'll give you 10 mins to catch me since I still need to go to your mother"

You said before disappearing in a mist but she can hear your footsteps on the halls and she just chuckled.

"That's impressive"

She said before turning into moths and went to chase you around the castle.

4 minutes had passed and she was still trying to catch you as you were nowhere to be seen. Though she can feel your presence around the halls she was.

She focuses on her instincts trying to find you and just then she felt someone behind her and looked but saw no one and then again and again.

"You're the first prey that likes playing with a predator, y/n"

She heard you chuckled but can't seem to find you.

"Well~ I am not really a hopeless prey right? I mean..you won't know where I was or what I am going to do next"

You said as she saw a glimpse of your tail on the corner and she immediately went to it and thought she caught you but you're not there to which she was confused when suddenly someone spoke behind her and whispered to her ear.

"Clock is ticking, Cassandra"

Your whisper sent shivered on her as she swung her hand and you just moved away and smirked at her.

She smirked back and was getting worked up because of how fun it is when it comes to you.

She never felt that she needed to really work hard to catch a prey in a long time.

"Did you know that the last time I was having a hard time catching a prey was that man thing"

"Ethan?"

"Yeah, he's one good at sneaking away around the castle while I chase him"

"I guess he is really something, just like his daughter"

"You bet"

She said before charging at you, only for you to dodge her and disappeared again while she just chuckled in amusement and went to find you again.

"Your not gonna get away from me"

~~~

It's been 8 minutes and she was really having a hard time catching you, she was flying through the halls finding you and was clicking her tongue.

"Damn, she's really hard to catch.."

Just then she saw a white crow on the window tapping on it outside while she squinted her eyes a bit and went towards the window to looked at it.

"..I've never seen a white crow.."

She mumbled and just looked at it not knowing someone was already behind her.

"Pretty isn't it?"

Someone whispered again as she I'm turned and manage to grabbed them and she smiled.

"Gotcha!"

You just smiled at her while she was holding your arm and you just spoke.

"And you catch me, congrats"

You said and she turned around to see the white crow one last time but it was nowhere to be seen.

"Did you see that white crow? I've never saw a white crow until now"

"They are very rare type of birds"

You said before exposing your neck and she saw a visible bite mark on it to which she asked.

"Who did that?"

"Ah..well bela did that yesterday, quite hungry if you asked me"

"She did? Huh..and here I thought she disliked your blood"

"Is she?"

"Doesn't matter, actually"

She said before sliding her hands through the back of your neck and then made you lean close to her while she sniffed your scent.

"Your blood will never gets old to me"

She whispered and you just chuckled.
She then licked your neck first before taking a bite and you just groan a bit and lean your hand onto the window for support because she pulled you more close.

After a while she pulled away but first lick the blood clean and then looked at you.

"Thanks for the meal~"

"Your welcome, now if you excuse me I really need to find your mother"

You said and fix yourself before walking through the halls when she suddenly spoke.

"Hey"

You turned to faced her and raise your brow.

"Yes?"

"Can we, do this again? When you have time of course.."

You just smiled at her and nodded.

"Of course"

You said before leaving to find alcina while she just smiled to herself and burst into moths to fly around the castle happily.