Chapter 3

You were driving in the middle of nowhere at midnight as you were feeling the atmosphere has changed ever since you entered this road.

Rose felt it as well as she held onto your shirt rather tightly to which made you tease her.

"Aww~ scared?"

She grip your shirt more and gives you a quick glare.

"Don't make me blast you"

"Do that and we're both blasting"

She was about to argue more but then you were right since your driving the bike and she was behind you to which she just sighed in defeat while you smirk in victory.

Few more hours, you notice like you never got away in this out of nowhere place to which you both got your suspicions.

"Are you sure we're not lost?"

"I'm sure..were in the right place.."

You said as you looked around to this place then suddenly something was thrown to the side as you immediately sensed it.

"GET DOWN!"

you demand as rose duck down as you then swing your tail to deflect that thing that was coming towards you both.

But then you didn't notice the trapped on the road as your tires pop out and both of you flew away while you then grabbed your waist using your tail careful not to slice her with the tip of your tail as you wrapped it around her waist and pulled her towards you and held her while you take the impact on the ground as you hit your head on the wood but that didn't make you unconscious but just groan.

Rose was safe since you covered her from getting injured or worse hitting her head like yours.

Rose then just groan slightly and saw that you covered her from getting any damage from the fall.

"Why did you-"

She stop once she saw your head started bleeding though you didn't pay heed and just raise your eyebrow.

"Your bleeding!"

"Yeah? So?"

"What do you mean so!? Your gonna lose blood!"

"Hey now calm down, we may have similarities but we're both still have differences and that is I wont die with this minor injuries"

"Minor!? you called that minor!?"

"Yes"

Rose didn't believe you and still check your head to see the injury which just made her surprised when she saw your would started healing.

"You self heal!?"

"Well that's what I get for being her first subject and give me tons of experiment and i take it like a bunch of candies"

"Wait- your Miranda's first ever subject? Is that why you-"

"Halt, stop talking, stop asking. Past is past so why don't you get off me now so that I can stand up and see where we just flew away"

Rose only realize that she was still on top of you as she then proceeded to go off you as you just stood up and dusted yourself while you look around but you only see trees and the only light for you both is the moonlight.

"Whoever put that trapped in the road will have to pay for their life they caused on my bike"

You mumbled as rose just looked around and notice a path towards something.

"Y/n, look"

She pointed which you saw a village not far from you both which made you both looked at each other.

"I think we're close..."

"Close? I think we already reach our destination"

You said and decided to go through the village. As you went there you notice the houses are damaged and some of them are even burned down.

"Chris is right, this looks pretty abandoned...yet why do I feel like someone is still living here?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"My instincts tells me that the trap on the road was on purpose, it's like they knew someone is coming..."

"...does that mean that... those people's and Miranda are still alive?"

"They might be..."

"So.. there's a chance that my dad is still alive!!"

She have little hopes as you just looked around the place and can't help but felt like you were being watched. Just then your eyes landed on the huge castle not far from the village.

Rose notice it as well.

"That castle...I remember it from my dream..."

"So you've been here before?"

"Well I had this strange dream...I don't know if I should even call it a dream because it felt too real..that castle is where I met my father who just pretended to be my guardian angel in that moment.."

"He helped me escape and even protected me from any harm from those vicious beast and Miranda.. sadly our interactions was quite short"

You just looked at rose before turning your attention back at the castle.

"We should check that castle maybe we'll find-"

Before you could finish, an arrow was shoot to your direction as you manage to caught it in time then tons of people started surrounding you with weapons.

Rose only became shocked while you stayed calm and cautious while people started appearing more and more.

"Where does this people came from?"

"They are townspeople...and I guess they find us trespassing their territory.."

One of them spoke.

"Who are you!? Your not from here judging from your clothes..."

He said but kept his weapon pointing at you both.

"Your right were not from here.."

You said and took a step forward only for him to became cautious as he then saw your tail that swings cautiously with that sharp thing on the tip that made all of them Terrified and pointed all the weapons at you now.

"You're like them!"

"Humans..relax I'm not here to hurt you all..well made one mistake and you'll be slice in half"

Things just got more worse after you said that as rose just sigh in annoyance and tried to talk with the townspeople.

"Please don't mind my friend here, we came a long way and which is why she's saying things, we don't mean any harm as we were just here to find someone"

Rose said as the man just looked at her.

"We are looking for a man name Ethan winters and a woman name Miranda"

Once rose said that they felt more Terrified.

"Ethan winters...and mother Miranda? Why do you want to know about them?"

"You seems to know where they are, I am the daughter of Ethan winters"

"Your the daughter of that monster!?"

"Monster? My dad is not-"

"Yes he is! He just teamed up with that Heisenberg guy as well with mother Miranda"

"We thought he was our savior but no.."

This made rose confused as she tried to clear her father's name.

"Alas, we don't need further explanation, kill them!!"

They were about to attack when suddenly they heard growling as they froze on their spot. They slowly looked at the direction and saw tons of eyes glowing in the dark looking at them like preys.

You felt something to which made you shield rose with your tail.

"Are they-"

"LYCANS!!!"