Chapter 9

You circled around him examining if he really was Ethan winters to which he just stood there and let you.

You then stop Infront of him and just rest your chin on your fingers while you are lost in thoughts before nodding.

"As far as I remember from the pictures, the appearance is accurate..you really are Ethan winters...in a flesh.."

"You look like you've seen a ghost.."

"Well you were stated as dead when you sacrifice your life to save your daughter but here you are in one piece...except for the fingers you lost"

He just chuckled lightly and rose then went beside her father with a smile.

"I'm glad you had your reunion with your dad"

"Yeah..I never expected that I would really see him..I'm glad I went with you or else I might never get the chance to meet him like this"

"Well good for you, as for me well the tall lady said they haven't been in contact with Miranda"

"Well it is true, she might be alive but she's hiding somewhere around here and we haven't had information about her after the last incident when she tried to take rose the 2nd time"

"That sucks"

"You seem to have business with her, what's your relationship with mother Miranda?"

You didn't respond for a while but then rose spoke about it.

"She was the first subject of mother Miranda"

They all gasped and looked at you shocked.

"Mother miranda's first subject? And here I thought we have a different creator.."

The tall lady mumbled while you just sigh.

"I have unfinished business with her for abandoning me because she thought I was a failed subject and left me to die with those umbrella corps raiding inside her lab back then"

"I started being her lab rat when I was still little, I had a child's mind and thought she was curing me from a disease"

"I never met my parents hence I saw her as a mother figure though it all change when I realize I was nothing but a subject to her and soon will disposed of me if I become a failed subject and she did"

"I haven't seen her since she abandoned me and now i am here because they got information about her living amongst the people in this place with her new subjects though it seems like she abandoned you all as well"

"Miranda was only obsessed on resurrecting her daughter, Evelyne"

Ethan said while you just looked at him.

"So she had a daughter?"

"Yes, that is why she took rose"

"I see.."

You only looked through the window and thought for a moment but then Ethan suggest something.

"Do you want us to help you find her? We can always sent lycans to search her as they have incredible scent of smell"

You then looked at him.

"You'll do that? For a stranger like me?"

"Consider this a token of gratitude for protecting rose"

He smiled and you just looked at him and chuckled a little.

"I felt like I owe you"

"Please, don't be. You've done enough for-"

He stop once the lycan started howling on the outside and the hammered guy click his tongue.

"They're at it again.."

Ethan's face then went serious as he look through the window and you did as well only for you to see some creatures coming out from the shadows and the lycans growling at them.

They look just like those lycans but more uglier and bigger than the lycans.

The tall lady then frown as she spoke.

"How dare they surrounded my castle"

She started going out of the door to got out as she insist her daughters to stay inside because of the coldness outside the castle and the hammered guy looked at Ethan.

"Ethan? What's your plan?"

"As usual, kill those creatures"

He then looked at his daughter and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'll be back soon, stay here with the girls"

He said before looking at you.

"I know this is too much but can you keep an eye to these girls? I swear it won't take long"

You looked at the girls to which they have their nervousness written in their faces especially the ginger one and you felt that you need to protect them somehow.

"Go and wipe those creatures out, I'll be keeping an eye on the castle"

He smiled at you and thank you before leaving with the hammered guy and close the door while you just looked through the windows as the lycans and those creatures are already fighting.

Rose went to look at the window as well.

"Just what are those?"

"I don't know but their not so different from the lycans except that their even hideous and bigger"

"Those are humans that is experimented by another monster"

The blonde spoke and you both turn to look at her.

"The man is just the same as mother Miranda, taking people to experiment and then discard them once they are a failed subject though this man had created more powerful creatures than mother Miranda"

The blonde explain and you thought for moment while you just look through the window and watched the fight but then the three girls felt something.

"Someone just got in!!!"

The brunette said taking her sickle out.

"Search the castle"

The blonde said and you spoke as they went through the door only for them to be shocked once they saw multiple creatures already got inside and was growling at them.

The three then didn't waste no time and attacked those creatures. You and rose followed after while you were already surrounded by those creatures.

One of the creatures then jumped in the air about to attack rose but then rose used her power to blast it away before joining the girls and you were about to as well when some of the creatures surrounded you.

They growled and looked at you with hunger as you just looked at them one by one, your tail swinging left and right cautiously.

You just sigh and lean your hand up to your face as you grew out your claws looking at the creatures.

"Let's get it done"