Chapter 36

*Argh, there's too many things to do. Where on earth is my two sisters gone too?*

Bela thought while patrolling the dungeon and at the same time cleaning those dead bodies on the ground that was killed by the Moroaică.

She was taking some limbs, heads or half bodies and just throwing them to am empty cell before proceeding. She was furrowing her brow in annoyance because all of this job was thrown to her when her two sisters was supposed to do the other jobs but somehow the two cannot be seen anywhere.

After for about an hour, she went back to the hall and walk back to her room to take a nice blood bath since she's tired from all that work.

As she walked towards the hall, she suddenly saw you walking towards your room as you walked pass theirs. Just when you walk pass Cassandra's room.

The door suddenly opened and a hand grabbed your arm as you were pulled to Cassandra's room so sudden before the door was shut closed.

Bela saw that and was a bit surprised by what she saw but she didn't pay heed to it too much and continue walking to her room as she walk pass Cassandra's room.

Though she heard Cassandra's giggle and a noise in her room to which she raise her eyebrow a bit and decided to hide in the corner and waited.

For a about 5 minutes, you finally went out, your clothes disheveled as well as your face. Your lips were smudged by what looks like blood and your cheeks had a lip mark.

Your face were flustered by what happened and just fix your clothes before Cassandra went through the front door and smirked at you.

"It's suit you"

She tease and you looked at her with a flustered face.

"Well..your lipstick were quite unique, using blood as lipstick mark on me huh?"

"I don't want to get in trouble by mother when I tried to steal her lipstick but maybe next time, I'll ask"

She then lean her head on the door while holding it.

"But next time I'll be sure to cover your face while with lipstick marks so that I can annoy Daniela more~"

With that she wink before closing the door and you just shook your head in disbelief before going to your room. Bela was there to witness it all and she was confused as ever.

Surely she knew those two had a thing for you but she thought it's just a useless crush and they'll get over it but I guess your something.

Now she was wondering how long this was going without her knowing and hence she came to the point where she decided to watch you carefully everytime the two tried to abducted you just to be intimate with you.

Today you were walking through the hall since you have found a little paper that was slid under your door saying that you should come to the library.

You knew it was Daniela as you went to the library with bela tailing behind you to see what happens next now that it was Daniela again.

Once you reach the library, you didn't see Daniela.

"Dani? I'm here"

You said but no answer, you then tried to walk through the shelves assuming you'd find her but no sign of her until you heard a a buzz that started to charge over you and suddenly pinned you on the shelves.

You groan slightly and saw the moths turn into figures and saw a smirking Daniela.

"Hey pumpkin~"

"Hey dani-"

You were cut off when she suddenly kissed you rather desperate while she pinned you to the shelves.

She was needy today to which squinted your eyes slightly and groan on the kiss.

Bela was watching it carefully though her face was slowly turning red on what she's seeing, not to mention you barely show that flustered face of yours and how you can be helpless in this kind of situation.

She started to think that how someone as strong as you in battle can be so weak against this kind of thing.

Curiousity was creeping up to bela but she still remain hidden for a while till Daniela was satisfied with you.

Daniela then bite your nose lightly and giggled before swarming into flies and left.

You on the other hand fixed yourself again and just sigh in embarrassment.

"I'll never get used to this"

You mumbled before leaving as well.

~~~

After watching you carefully with her two sisters, bela's curiosity grew and grew as she tried to hold her desire but today it was all broken when she was with her two sisters.

They were having a sisterly bond but somehow the two can't stop talking about you.

They were both whispering and sending gestures but bela knew that they were talking about you but pretended not to know.

Just then Daniela spoke.

"Bela, what do you think about y/n?"

The question caught her off guard and she looked at her younger sister.

"She seems fine"

"No what Daniela meant is what do you think of y/n like you know"

Cassandra was trying to imply something to which bela caught up immediately and furrowed her brows.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, y/n lack those kind of things you know?"

"Yeah, she's like a lost puppy when it comes to those"

"And how do you know all this?"

Bela tried to asked in order for the two to say what they were doing instead.

"Well, let's just say..."

Cassandra looked at Daniela.

"That we're close enough with y/n to which we know why she lacks this things"

"You should definitely make her read that Novel that is fool of-"

"Okay that's enough both of you, y/n must be sneezing repeatedly since you kept talking about her"

Bela cut Cassandra off before she could say something so inappropriate though deep inside she wanted to do something as well.

Well those flustered face and Innocence of yours when it comes to intimacy were making her take the bait, How could she resist when you made those faces.