Chapter 12

It was getting late already as Ethan and Heisenberg went back with rose, she decided to stay with her father since she wants all her time to spend it to her father.

"I'll be sure to make you a room that suit your taste, little rose"

Heisenberg said while rose just smiled and thank her before looking at you.

"Don't feel too lonely without me, y/n"

You scoff before rolling your eyes playfully before responding.

"Oh please it's not like I'm used it"

"Well your not likely to be alone since you had the dimitrescu family keeping you in company"

She said as you turned to faced the alcina as she gave you a warm smile.

You then turned your attention back to rose and patted her head.

"Go on, I'm sure you want to spend more time with your dad"

"You bet"

She waved you goodbye before coming with Ethan and Heisenberg as they left the castle while you then turned to faced alcina again as she was pouring a wine with two glass on the table.

"Do you drink blood? We run out of wine for the mean time but I'll fetch it with my maids If you want to"

"No, I eat hearts so blood won't be a bother"

You replied while she just chuckled and pour you some blood wine as well before giving it to you.

"Say, before you got here do you blend with those humans?"

"Yeah, quite difficult if you asked me since I need to hide my tail everytime i go out and only a few people knows it including rose"

"I see, so there are few people who have seen this side of you?"

"Yeah, they are the ones who kept me under their wings, I can say I am in forever debt in them for taking care of me like I'm part of them"

"Hmm~ so your not completely alone before you got here then?"

"Yes which is why I'm not that sick in my mind like that mad woman.."

You then stop speaking for a moment before sighing.

"At least those people know better to take care of me than the one who I actually thought was my.."

Alcina notices this as she puts her glass down and looks at you.

"We are all a victim of her little experiment, a lab rat though I can understand the feeling you went through being the first ever subject of Miranda and even manipulated by her for so long"

She then leaned forward slightly and held your shoulder for comfort as she gave you a smile.

"if we ever find a single piece of information about her whereabouts then we're definitely gonna find her and let her pay for what she did to us"

"I see we all held a grudge against her huh?"

"She had so much debt to pay to her dearest childrens after all"

She then leaned back up and grabbed her glass of blood wine again as she cheered her glass on you and you just smiled at her before both of you drank it.

After a while alcina decided to take you to your room. It was really fancy for it to be a guest room but of course this is a castle after all.

Just then she bid farewell to check on her daughter's that was still in the room warming themselves due to the cold earlier.

After she left you look around the room and even the wardrobes and bathrooms.

You examined the king size bed and the huge glass door as you can see a balcony to which you open the door and walk towards the balcony and you can see the skies surrounded by stars with a full moon.

You can hear some lycans howling which you didn't mind as you decided to stay on the balcony for a while.

Watching the skies before your eyes look around the forest and find the abandoned village to which you can spot some lycans on the roof while you continue looking around until you see a dim light quite far from the castle.

You were curious on what's on there and was suspicious at the same time as you were about to go towards that area until you heard a noise on the front door.

You walk back inside and go to the front door as you tried to sense if there is someone though you didn't feel anyone on the other side and hence decided to open it only for you to see tons of human hearts in a bloody basket.

You were confused on who put it here because if it was alcina she would not just leave it here as you look at your surroundings but found no one.

"Hmm..alcina must have asked one of her maids to bring me food"

You mumbled before taking the basket full of human hearts and closed the door.

In the corner, three figures watched you take the basket of human hearts till you close the door as one of them spoke.

"See? I told you she would take it"

"I mean we literally saw her eat some hearts earlier right? And not to mention mother told us about it as well"

"Are you done you two? If so stop putting all your weights on me"

"Oh boohoo stop whining bela, this is your idea to hide in the corner"

"Well I didn't say you two should put your weights on me! Especially you cass!"

The two kept on bickering while the ginger just daydream about you and a smile form her lips.

"Don't you think she's really hot in every way?"

"What?"

The two said in unison as the ginger just kept on smiling.

"I really found the love of my life, she really looks like she went out of a book I was reading just for me~"

"....I think we should go and get some sleep.. bela"

"For once I agree with you.."