Chapter 24

Two days have pass since you have a conversation with alcina and today you just got back through the castle because Ethan had called you there and introduced you with the other two that you haven't met before.

It was Moreau and Donna with a doll name Angie, you just knew them with the info of what you found back to Chris but it is not surprising that they are alive as well considering the others are too.

Of course you greeted them and introduced yourself as well and to be honest they are quite fun to hang out with and easy to get along unlike that old geezer that you always have a bicker with.

When you got back and open the front door to get in, you were suddenly met with a limb flying toward you and you manage to catch it in time but you didn't expect that something or someone was chasing after it and tackled you to the ground.

You groan and looked to see alev, looking at you happily as it's tail are wiggling so aggressively.

"Alev? Why are you running around the castle? You know alcina would be mad if she saw a creature running around her castle and who let you out-"

"Alev!"

You heard a familiar voice and turned to see Cassandra who was swarming with flies towards you and stop once she saw you.

"Y/n..your back"

"..are you the one who let alev out of my room?"

"Well.."

She scratched her cheek and looked away as she laugh nervously.

"Uhm...no?"

"...your terrible at lying"

You said and sigh as you patted alev's head before speaking again.

"Did he at least broken anything?"

"Huh? Oh well he didn't, I was surprised because he acts like a dog but with discipline and I was the one who mostly bump some object but he got reflexes and can catch it before it even hits the floor so that's good right?"

"..I didn't even know that's how intelligent alev is..."

You mumbled and looked at alev again while he kept wiggling his tail left and right while staring at you and the limbs your holding.

"I guess your playing fetch?"

"Yeah, we can't play outside since I'm mostly weak to cold temperature do I had no choice but to play with alev inside and honestly I thought we might break some things"

"..I see..well since alev is not a reckless creature then I guess.."

You stood up and gave him the limbs.

"I guess you could play with him some more"

Cassandra then looked at you with wide eyed and smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah, as long as you two be careful on the things, we don't want your mother to be mad"

You said before walking away and wave your hand at them.

"Where are you going?"

"Well I just got back from Heisenberg so I'll be taking a rest"

"Oh, okay then"

With that Cassandra went to play with alev again as you walk around the halls to get some rest but then you notice an open door which is the door to the library and can't help but take a quick peek when you hear a hum.

You went inside and looked around and saw Daniela in the couch reading something while humming.

She was smiling like a little child just by reading something and you can't help but find it adorable.

It's not long before she notice your presence and her smile widen more and stood up as she swarm into you.

"Y/n!, did you miss me?"

She asked with a grin while you just chuckled and patted her head.

"I might, so what are you reading?"

"Well~ just some romance novel I like~"

"Hm? What's it about that you like it so much?"

"Hehe~ because the love interest is really you~"

"Me? how come?"

"The face, personality, hair, everything about this love interest matched you which is why I'm convinced you came out from the book I was reading~"

She said happily while still holding the book while circling around you as you just chuckled at her.

"Oh my that's quite a book, I am beginning to think whoever wrote this knew me"

"Well that can't be since this is an old book but still it's a miracle that someone I like in this book came to my life~ and now is even living with us~"

She sounds dreamy which is adorable and you can't help but just smiled but what you didn't know is that your Beginning to grew fond of alcina's daughters.

Just then she suddenly took your hand and dragged you towards the couch as she made you sat down and then she suddenly sat beside you and lean on you before opening her book.

"Read with me, y/n~"

She said while smiling before starting to read the book while leaning on your shoulder.

It's surprising but you feel your heart just skip a beat and couldn't think why it would do it so sudden.

*Strange but..*

You looked at Daniela for a moment and can see how she was so into the book and can't seem to not smile while reading it.

Out of instinct your arm suddenly snake on her waist which got her surprised and turned to face you with a slight blush on her face.

"Y/n.."

"...i-"

You suddenly realized what you did and suddenly got flustered.

"My apologies if it made you uncomfortable..."

You said and was about to take your arm off her but she held onto it and let it stay on her waist.

"Don't be, this felt nice and I was waiting for it~"

She tease before leaning more onto you and proceeded to read while you can't help but blush at this moment but then just sigh and join her.

*This is really strange...but it felt nice..*