Chapter 43 🔞

After healing Miranda you somehow refuse to meet her as you don't know how to face her now that you do not want to kill her anymore but still you forgot how this mother, daughter relationship works and not to mention your not her real daughter but still it was hard to reconcile.

You were not ready and it didn't surprise Miranda and waited patiently for you to be ready to talk to her because she also wanted to fix what she did and wanted to make it up to you when she abandoned you.

Now you were on the library, laying down on the couch with Daniela on top of you reading a book while you were drown with your thoughts on how you'll approached Miranda.

Daniela notice you were out of reality and close her book as she put it down on the coffee table and poke your cheek to snap you out and you did as you looked at her.

"You were zoning out again, pumpkin"

"Sorry, can't help it"

You replied with a sigh while Daniela just slid her fingertips through your jaw down to your neck.

"You know, I maybe the favorite daughter of mother but to be honest sometimes I refuse to talk to her when I get upset about her too but not for long because I would go and talk to mother to avoid any misunderstood situation"

"Well, clearly your mother and Miranda are very different, I don't know how to face my so called mother who abandoned me back then when I was little"

"But you said your not mad anymore right?"

"Yes but still, it was hard for me to face her not when I just wanted to kill her and now I decided not to and wants to reconcile, but how?"

"Bela might be the one you should asked for this kind of advice but for me, you should talk to mother Miranda, I can tell that she wanted to change as well"

"Hmm..."

You just rub your hand on her back slowly while thinking for a moment before you felt a someone lips on your side of the lips and you looked at Daniela who was just showering you with kisses.

"You know I keep wondering about how you said you were a walking corpse"

"I am, i don't feel any heartbeat within me"

"But your warm.. unlike me, I am very much dead before I turned into this and how my body so cold, see?"

She intertwined her hands with yours to make you feel her cold hands.

"Maybe for someone like you I'm still warm but for other people like humans assume I was dead because of how cold I am"

"Other people? And who might be the one to touch you so they felt how cold you are?"

"No one, actually after Miranda abandoned I was taken by the organization called umbrella corps and some humans decided to take care of me and when I grew up two people came to take me under their care, their siblings and most of the time the woman name Claire was the one who takes care of me"

"Claire huh?"

Her voice has venom in it but your oblivious and can't talking until you felt her hands started sliding inside your shirt and felt her nibble your neck that made you stop talking.

"D-dani..."

"You seem to be fond of this claire, did she somehow... slept with you?"

"What? No, no we maybe close but not that close okay i-"

You got cut off when she suddenly bite your neck and you wince slightly while instinctively holding to her.

"Dani...were in the library, someone could enter.."

"I don't care, this is my library and mostly my sister won't come in here without my permission"

She the pulled away and lick her lips before pulling down her hood and looked at you.

"Somehow I can't stop myself when you keep mentioning that Claire..."

She took your hand and place it on her cheek while she rest her face more on your palm.

"Make it up to me, pumpkin. Can you make this cold body of mine warm?"

You felt your face get flustered when she said those while she leaned more to your palm and eventually kissed your pulse while looking at you seductively.

She then started guiding your hand through her neck down to her chest and move it towards her left breast while she let out a small moan and you shivered from it.

You then slowly pulled down her dress to exposed her breast to you while you sat up and looked at it with a redden face.

"Go on, pumpkin. I'm all yours anyway~"

She whispered through your ear while you swallowed a lump on your throat before gently squeezing her left breast and she gasp and moan quietly.

She let you play with her breast as she kept whimpering and your mouth eventually went to her right nipple and started sucking on it while looking at her as she held your head and throw her head back.

She started grinding on you because she was feeling more needy and somehow your free hand slid down and eventually found its way to her core.

You rub your fingers through her clit and she suddenly twitch before holding onto you while she gasped and whine followed by a moan.

"Pumpkin~...."

She pulled you more through her breast while you kept sucking on her right nipple while playing with her left breast and your free hand rubbing her clit and once you felt her wet already, you wasted no time to slid one finger inside her making her moan and held more onto your head.

You started moving slowly at first before sliding another finger in and she throw her head back and kept moaning rather loudly now.

"More..faster~ ah-..pumpkin~.."

Of course you would listen as you fastened your pace and her grip on your hair tightened as well as her walls squishing your fingers.

"More~..harder~ ngh~..."

She suddenly scratched your neck that she was holding onto as you hissed slightly but kept going.

Somehow she was warm down there and didn't even notice the cold in her body, looks like you did your job by making her warm.

She squeeze more onto your fingers while she started grinding as well.

"Pumpkin...im~..a-ah-..."

Just then juices came out of her core while you both panted heavily and pulled away from her nipple as you took out your fingers and looked at the juices that was all over your hand.

You decided to then taste her and she just giggled.

"So? How's the taste?"

"Sweet.."

"Aww~ pumpkin~"

She embraced you while you kiss her neck before lightly leaving a love bites on her.

"I think the others heard your moan, Dani.."

"Who cares? My sisters would be mad because I got to you first~"

She chuckled and victory before pushing you down on the couch and smirk.

"Now, let's continue~"