Chapter 4

"LYCANS!!!"

They all shouted and the lycans proceeded to go out of the shadows and started charging at them one by one ripping their flesh out and even biting them like a chew toy.

You then started to back away from the chaos while shielding rose as she backed away as well but then one of the lycans noticed you and started growling.

"Shit"

Rose hand started glowing, ready to blast that lycan away only for you to speak.

"Save that from later"

You said as you then approached the lycan slowly while your tail then started swinging cautiously.

The lycan growled at you and you just smirked at it.

"Come at me, dog"

With that the lycan charged at you and jumped about to tackle you down only for you to slice it in half with your tail dodging his half body as it fell down on the ground.

You swing your tail to the side taking off the blood from it and turned to face rose.

"Shall we?"

Rose just looked at you shocked and quite impressed by how sharp that tip of your tail is.

"Careful not to slice me with that"

She said as one lycan then jumped towards her only for her to use her power and stop the lycan from tackling her as she then blasted it away while you just chuckled.

"Careful not to blast me with that"

You said which she turned to look at you and then both started laughing even though your clearly surrounded by lycans and humans being eaten by those.

"Come on let's get to that castle"

You said to which rose nodded and both of you went to the forest that was leading towards the castle while you took out lycans that was blocking your way.

You slice them in half while rose kept blasting the other lycans. After an hour you reach the gate towards the castle to which you smiled and started running towards the gate with rose behind you while you slice the lycans on your way.

You were about to reach the gate but then heard rose groan as you heard a thud behind you while you turn to see rose on the ground with some metals surrounding her all over and kept her on the ground with the lycans then surrounding her trying to block your way from saving rose.

She tried to use her power but the metals are keeping her from doing anything to which she stayed on the ground.

Just then a man appeared out of nowhere and stop beside rose while looking at your direction.

He was holding a huge hammer and his clothes are somehow old and messy as well as his hat.

He was smoking tobacco and adjusted his hat before looking at your direction.

You felt this guy is a big deal to which your tail swing cautiously.

"Interesting tail you had there"

He spoke to which you responded.

"Thanks, that tail has been a great help for making it easy for me to slice my enemies quickly"

"Hmm...I wonder what more do you have than just a tail blade..but sadly you've been given by my super size Bitch sister so I'll only be taking rose"

"Not without disposing of me"

You said and charged at him while swinging your tail from the lycans and jumped towards the man only for you to be sent away by the huge metal that was sent by that man.

He only smiled and gesture a salute sign before he use his power to control the metal and sent you away enough for you to get inside the castle as you hit the front door and fell down with a loud thud on the floor.

"She's all yours, sister"

He said before he started walking while controlling the metal that trapped rose and the lycans behind him as they all went back to the darkness and the only thing you can hear is rose yelling.

You only groan while taking off the huge metal in you, putting it beside while you just crack some of your bones.

"Bloody hell, that's quite a power that old geezer had.."

You stood up and dusted yourself before looking around because you were inside the castle already.

Just then your phone rang which you immediately check to see an unknown number.

Once you answered it you heard a familiar voice which is rose.

"Y/n!!! Are you alright?"

"I'm fine.. though I'm impressed you manage to get away from that old geezer and how did you even manage to get my number?"

"Doesn't matter, I'm heading towards the castle... Though it will take time since the lycans are chasing me as well as that man who can control the metal- woah!"

You heard a loud metal sound and rose only groan as well but you can hear she still keeps running.

"I'll meet you somewhere in the castle, stay alive-"

The call was cut off to which you tried calling her but then to no avail as you just sigh.

"Well this is troublesome.."