Chapter 44 🔞

You were walking around the halls as you just got out of bed and yawned a bit.

While walking you went to the previous room where you and alcina always chat but when you're about to open it, someone already did on the other side.

You looked and saw Miranda to which you bit your tongue slightly because it was unexpected.

It's been days since the session you had with Daniela and still even when she told you to just talk to Miranda, you're still not ready but you can't avoid now that she's Infront of you.

She was looking calm as always and then smiled warmly at you.

"Good morning, y/n"

"... morning, uhh..been there for a while?"

"Yes,alcina and I as well as the others are just talking about the plan when Demitri decided to attack again"

"I see, then I'll just..go since I was just taking a small visit to check on alcina"

Before Miranda could say anything, you immediately walked away now and she only sighed slightly.

"Give her some time, mother Miranda"

Alcina spoke while sipping her wine, while Ethan nodded.

"It takes time for children to speak up to their parents, I'm sure y/n will talk to you eventually but just not now"

Miranda only watched you leave before looking back at them.

"I know, I can still say she's not comfortable to me yet, I can't blame her from what I've done back then"

Miranda went inside and close the door again As she approached the others.

"Let's just get back to the plan"

~~~

You kept wondering around the halls, cursing yourself from cowering right there.

It was your chance to talk to her like some mother daughter bonding but you chicken out and just sigh.

"Stupid y/n, she's right there and yet you chicken out like always"

You said to yourself and then suddenly you heard a buzz Coming closer to you and stop infront of you before turning into a figure.

"Woah, seems like your grumpy first thing in the morning huh?"

It was Cassandra and you just sigh before speaking.

"Just some mother/daughter complicated relationship"

"Ah..I see, mother's huh?"

You just nodded while you kept walking with Cassandra walking beside you.

"It's just tough when you're trying to get along again with your so-called mother after all that"

Cassandra just listens to you while you talk about Miranda as you two walk until you reach the armory while you both go inside.

You looked through the weapons, Cassandra all kept as a souvenir that she got from her victims.

"Well I'm not the right daughter when it comes to those things, I refuse to talk to mother whenever I get upset when she scolds me"