Chapter 34

These days, you've noticed that Daniela was trying to get your attention 24/7. Asking you random questions, asking about your day even though she's literally with you all the time.

You also notice that sometimes she leans close to your face, that she's trying to hint something but is always interrupted when her mother calls for her presence or her sisters appear out of nowhere.

Today you were reading a book in the garden, surrounded by the roses when you felt a small moth landed on your hand then later heard a buzz coming towards your direction.

The moths turn into figures and you can see arms wrap around yours while you see Daniela with a cute smile of hers.

You smiled a little and greeted her.

"Hello,Dani"

"What are you reading, pumpkin?"

"Just a Novel that I found from the library"

"Ooh~ I know this one, can we read it together?"

"Sure, I don't mind"

"Hmm~ you sure are not bothered by my presence all the time huh?"

"I don't mind if it's you or the other dimitrescu, I'm already comfortable with you all"

"Aww~ now this makes me want to really kiss you~"

You only Chuckled and she did as well but to be honest that was quite a hint but you didn't catch it.

You went back to reading while she kept hugging your arm with her gaze fixated on your face instead of the book you read.

You didn't pay heed to it because you're more intrigued with the story of this book.

Daniela then suddenly laid her head on your shoulder while you continued to read but you did move your hand up to pat her head while she lay on your shoulder and that made her smile and lean into you more.

Later then she started playing with your hand that she was hugging while she massaged your fingers and even intertwined her hand with yours.

Then another minute she started giving kisses to your knuckles and then your wrist, even your palm and you just giggled a little because it tickles you a bit.

She smiled and kept kissing your hand before leaning back up and looked at you again that was so focused on the book.

She then glanced at the book before looking back at you then spoke.

"Hey, you know there's a part of that book that I really like"

"Hmm~ is that so?"

"Here"

She then slid her hand through your face then gently made you turn your attention to her instead of the book as her gaze was something else.

"Let me demonstrate it"

She said putting her other hand on your neck and then caressing your cheeks with the other hand.

"You see the love interest was quite the flirty type right? And she always does this to the female lead"

She explained while she leans her face close to yours.

"I'm sure you reach that part already right?"

"...I'm not quite sure.."

You said and felt your heart beating quite fast and loud and Daniela can hear it and she smirked before rubbing her thumb through your cheek.

"You and the female lead had some resemblance you know?"

She said and cupped both your cheeks.

"So fierce in battle but so clueless at this type of situation"

She leans more close as her lips were only inches apart and her gaze looked at your lips, you can feel her hot breathe to your lips.

"Makes me want to take all your innocence~"

With that you felt a soft moist lips on yours, her lips were sweet yet the blood made the kiss taste quite metallic and your heart skipping a beat.

The emotions are new to you and you don't know how to react in this situation, you just froze on your spot with Daniela taking the lead as she pulled away with a smirk on her face.

"Look at you"

She tap your nose, making you snap out to reality and looked at her.

"So clueless~"

You don't know what to say yet you can feel your face heating up and you can tell you forgot to breathe for a moment and then shook your head.

"T-thats..I-..well.."

You couldn't form a word and Daniela chuckled at your reaction.

"I can't believe a simple kiss can stutter you this much? Don't tell me I stole your first kiss?"

"I...."

"Oh my~ I did? Lucky me, I guess~"

"..."

"You're so adorable~"

She grabbed your face again and pulled you close which caught you by surprise and gasped a little.

"D-dani.."

"Sssh~ let me kiss you again, I can't help it~"

She said and was about to kiss you and you shut your eyes tight waiting for it when suddenly you heard her mother called for her name.

She stop midway and only sigh because she was interrupted again.

"Mother always calls in a wrong time.."

She felt disappointed even though she already kissed you but you knew deep down she wasn't satisfied with a simple kiss.

She then looked at you and smiled again.

"I'll see you at dinner~"

She said kissing your cheek before turning into moths and flew away from the garden.

You stayed frozen on the bench and the book was already on the floor that you didn't notice you had dropped it earlier.

You were too stunned on what happened yet you can feel your heart beating uncontrollably.

"Strange..what is this? Fear? No..this is quite different with fear.."

You were confused, you barely showed any emotion that you forgot some of it.

"It won't stop beating uncontrollably..."

You said with a slight frown and a flustered face.