Chapter 11

They were still in awe of your white wings while you just sigh at them.

"Anyways"

Just then you sliced all your wings using your tail blade, cutting them off your back as they all gasped in surprise.

"D-did you just?!-"

"Cut it? Yeah I always do whenever they grow back, it's getting annoying Really since they'll just grow back tomorrow or maybe later"

"But why cut it?"

"Because It reminded me so much of that woman..I hate it"

You said before going off the creature and went pass them as you decided to go back to the castle leaving all those three surprised as they couldn't believe you will just cut your wings like that not to mention 6 of it.

Though they followed you after as the lycans started dragging the dead bodies away. You went to the room where the three sisters are and as well as rose.

The three were still shivering from the cold as the tall lady immediately went to them with worries.

"My daughters"

The three immediately went to embrace their mother once she kneeled down to warm them up and you just watched them silently.

Then Ethan went to check up on rose before embracing her. Both parent shows care and love for their daughters and you just form a small smile on your lips before leaving the room and went to the other room to check the broken window.

Though once you got there, you saw the hammered guy already repairing it while he noticed your presence and turned to face you.

"Why are you here?"

"I don't want to interrupt their family bonding and this window needs to be prepared so that the 3 daughters of that tall lady.. can stop shivering from the cold"

"Hmm..interesting, have you decided to stay?"

"Maybe, maybe not"

You helped the hammered guy repaired the window while you both had a conversation.

"So what does it feels like to be the first subject of Miranda?"

"...it's not nice especially when you thought your getting cured by some unknown disease and was manipulated to drink all her experiment bottle"

"Well, anyone wouldn't like to be called the first lab rat Right?"

"Yet I had claim the title the first failed subject"

"Which turn to be something more, look at how similarities you have with her-"

"If would be better if you don't continue that further..I don't like being compared to that woman"

"..I see.. apologies then, not everyone really likes that woman. That bitch was ready to abandoned everyone"

"Habits"

"Yeah"

You then both chuckled to each other then turn to look at him.

"May I know your name again?"

You asked to which he smiled before responding.

"Karl Heisenberg, you can call me Heisenberg or karl"

"I'm not really comfortable calling someone with their first name so I'll go with Heisenberg"

"Whatever you like uhh-"

"Y/n.. just y/n"

"I see, y/n then"

After that you continue to fix the window and minutes later Ethan and the tall lady came to the room and looked at you both.

"I see, your getting along already"

Ethan said with a smile as the tall lady was looking at you and approached you while you leaned your head a bit up to looked at her face.

"My daughter,Bela said that you saved her from the coldness and immediately took her immediately to that room to warm her body"

"I did, I had notice they can't handle the cold as the moths was dying. That's why I reacted quickly before she died completely from the cold"

The tall lady then nod before smiling.

"I am very grateful that you saved my daughter from the beast and to even prevent her from getting cold further..if you decided to stay with us I'll gladly welcome you to stay here at the castle as this is more comfortable than my idiotic brother Heisenberg"

Heisenberg Just scoff and looked at the tall lady.

"I can make a comfortable bed for her"

"Still your place is too noisy and even had your filthy creatures lurking around your territory, the others might even attack her if she stays there"

"Says the one who had Moroaică on the dungeons! And Samcă flying around outside the castle!"

"At least I know how to manage those creatures unlike you-"

"Please stop fighting both of you!"

Ethan yelled making them stop arguing and just exchanged glares to each other.

"Y/n, if you decided to stay with us then I suggest that alcina's castle is more comfortable to stay"

"What? I really can make her a comfortable bed there etha-"

"Karl"

Karl was about to protest but decided not to as he just sigh while alcina just smirk before looking at you.

"I will make sure you'll get comfortable at my castle as I now see you as an ally"

You just gave her a smile before looking at Ethan.

"Well it's not bad to stay here since I don't need to hide my tail from normal people right?"

"So it's decided then?"

"Yeah, I'll stay here"

You then turn to look outside the window. Seeing the lycans dragged the dead creatures away from the road and taking them back to the forest.

"I could get used to this place"