Chapter 25

Today is just any normal day for me and the dimitrescu family as so far there isn't any kind of attack from the other side.

You were just walking around the castle and found yourself to stop at the garden to which you decided to spend your time there and admire the flowers.

You walk inside the garden and start admiring the flowers and you begin to lean your hand and slide to each of them while you walk.

Just then you heard a piano sound not far from the garden and you knew who was playing at this time of hour and you smiled.

"Ah..lady alcina is playing the piano again I see"

You mumbled to yourself and started listening to her piano and at the same time admired the roses Infront of you while not long she started singing a very soothing song.

"I~ know you, I walked with you once upon a dream~"

"I~ know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam"

You smiled upon hearing it and started humming at her song while you walked around the field of flowers and just a moment you started to move your hand in the rhythm and started dancing on the song alone in the garden as you started singing as well.

"And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem but if I know you, I know what you'll do"

You twirled around making it seem like your dancing with somebody as you stop at your tracks and move your hand down a little bit.

"You'll love me at once the way you did once a upon a dream"

You were about to continue when you spotted a blonde in the entrance and immediately hids once you notice and you can't help but kept your smile because you knew who it was.

"Bela, I know it's you. You can come out, it's not like I'll bite"

You spoke and teasing way and you heard her scoff before coming out from the corner and approached you slowly.

"You seems to be lost in the song"

"Well, your mother is very good at playing piano. Not to mention her voice can soothe anyone"

You said and kept moving your hand to the rhythm of the song while humming and bela just crossed her arms at you and scoff.

"The way you dance, everything is wrong about it"

She said trying to make you annoyed but failed since you just smiled at her and stop moving your hands and looked at her.

"Is that so? Then I guess you know how to dance?"

"Mother taught me how to dance back then"

"Really? Your mother sure is has a lot of talent"

"Of course she is our mother after all"

"Then I guess your an expert to dancing by now?"

"Yes"

You then grinned and offered her your hand as she raise her brow at you and you spoke.

"Care for a dance? It's hard to dance with an invisible partner after all and perhaps you could teach me how to properly dance?"

You said and she just scoffs at you but then you were serious about it and she thought for a moment before taking your hand.

"Fine since you asked so politely, I'll do the honour of dancing with you but just this once"

She immediately said and you just chuckled and nodded before pulling her close to you and gently place your hand on her waist then your other hand holding hers.

You both gaze at each other's eyes before you both started dancing with the rhythm of the piano and her mother's singing.

With each rhythm you dance flawlessly making it seem like you're in a real ball, dancing elegantly surrounded by flowers.

Bela was beginning to enjoy this moment and notice her smiled a bit but immediately stop smiling once she notice that your staring at her and probably notice she smiled.

She then spoke.

"Not bad, I guess your not so bad when you had a partner to dance with"

"I told you it's not easy to dance with an invisible partner and plus your great at dancing"

You compliment her to which she just looked at you nonchalantly but deep inside she felt quite happy that you complimented her and she doesn't know why, maybe because she rarely get some compliment because she never went out of the castle and only stayed inside due to the cold temperature outside which she can't handle.

As you two were dancing you manage to get in the middle of the garden and kept circling around flawlessly and twirl her gently before holding her waist again and then lean her down a bit while still looking at her with a smile in your face.

It felt like a dream or a fairytale that you can read from one of the books in the library where two people dance in the middle of the forest or garden surrounded by these beautiful roses.

Just the two of them dancing so beautifully and from that moment bela felt something she never knew she would feel.

The heart she thought that was dead long ago, skip a beat at the sight of you dancing with her so gently yet elegantly.

How your hands hold her like she's your only priority. For once she let herself get lost in the feeling and smiled.

Her smile was.. beautiful, you never saw her smile but when you do it was.. fascinating to you. Just then you spoke.

"Your smile.. beautiful as these flowers perhaps..a red rose would suit just how beautiful it is.."

With that compliment she felt her face flush and just then you both only knew the song had finally ended and you stayed like that for a while.

She was lost at your eyes that was looking at her rather..lovingly and yet she can't help but feel flustered and hence let go of your hand as she composed herself.

"You did well.."

She said and hid her face on her hood and hair while you want to see her flustered face because you find it adorable but you didn't want to anger her so you just smiled.

"It's a nice feeling to dance with you, I hope we can do this when you had a free time"

You said and she was not looking at you but you notice her ears started getting red from it as she then waved her hand at you.

"I told you this is just once"

She said and you just chuckled and she turned to face you.

"But...maybe..in exchange of..your blood I can consider it again"

She asked for your blood in exchange of dancing again and of course your used to them sucking your blood so you agreed.

"Alright then so you agreed of having another dance with me in the future then?"

You grinned and she just furrowed her brows at you and then approached you as she held the back of your neck and leaned closer on your neck.

"Every dance requires blood"

She whispered before taking a long lick of your neck before taking a bite while you groan a bit but chuckled slightly.

"A fair deal, I guess?"