Chapter 37

It was night and you were just playing with alev earlier until it got a little out of hand and he decided to play cats and mice as he ran all over the castle and you of course went out of your room to find him before alcina saw him running around the house like a dog on loose.

It was already dark since alcina and her daughters as well as the maids are all taking their rest while here you are, chasing after your unique pet around the dark halls.

Luckily you can smell his scent and had no time following it through the halls though he wouldn't stay in one place because he does have traits of a wolf which is considered a dog.

It's troublesome for you but it'll be more troublesome when he starts making a mess and breaking expensive things.

You eventually smell his scent in the dungeon and you didn't think twice to go down there to get alev back to your room and don't want to disturb anyone at this late at night.

You eventually found him on one of the empty cells just chasing after one small bug as you didn't pay heed to it and thought it was a normal bug.

"Alev"

You called your pet and he eventually turned his attention in you and wagged his tail before rushing towards you.

"Don't run around like that, we don't want to get alcina mad do we?"

You said and alev just tilted his head to the side as you just chuckled and patted his head.

"Come on let's-"

Just then a loud buzz came towards the cell and Alev wagged its tail more, indicating he knows whose sister it was and it was none other than bela.

She was folding her arms looking at you with her usual frowned on her face.

"Bela, you're still awake"

"..and you seem to be playing cats and mice a little late"

"Actually, he suddenly ran around and I was chasing him before he could break anything"

Bela then squinted her eyes and frowned more.

"You, they better not be a single vase broken"

She said and furrowed her brows more as you immediately responded.

"Don't worry he didn't break anything"

Bela just sighed and turned to look at Alev as she then kneel down and patted his head before standing up again and looked at you.

"Go back to y/n's room, alev"

Once she said that alev immediately ran away from the cell, making you quite surprised but at the same time not since alev was somehow fond of bela more than the two sisters.

You were about to go back as well but bela suddenly spoke.

"You"

She pointed at you and you looked at her.

"Stay"

"Huh?"

Before you could say anything, you could notice she was walking towards you and you couldn't help but take a step back until your back reached the wall and you were cornered.

She suddenly slammed her hand beside your face that made you surprise a little.

"Wha-"

"I know what you and my sisters have been doing for a while"

With the mention of that, you immediately felt flustered by it and bela can't help but get flustered a little when she finally saw your flustered face closely but she immediately composed Herself.

"Look, I'm really not experienced when it comes to that and your sisters were the one who made the first move"

"You could've said no, unless..."

She looked at your eyes.

"You enjoyed it"

Your face got more red to which she assumed it was true that you enjoyed what her sisters were making you feel as well.

"Alright, I'll admit...somehow I can't say no..."

Bela then scoffed and turned your head to look at her.

"You can't keep spoiling them, once they love something they'll be greedy"

"I really don't mind actually...like I admit I did like it..."

Bela then squinted her eyes for a moment then her gaze looked towards your lips.

"Well...you won't mind as well If I did it too right?"

"Pardon?"

"You did it with Daniela and Cassandra"

She then grabbed your jaw and tilted your head a little as she leaned close.

"It would be unfair if you didn't give me the same treat"

She said before catching your lips with her in a rather passionate way and you can't help but be surprised once again with these sisters and can't help but blush at their bold actions.

She then pulled away and looked at you for a moment, as she was trying to know what she felt about that.

Her eyes then gazed at your eyes as well.

"You, me. out of these dungeon"

Before you could say anything, she dragged you away from the dungeon and next thing you knew, you were in her room and was pinned down to bed with her on top of you.

You were processing what was happening but was snapped out of it once she started kissing you aggressively and desperate.

"Wait, wait, bela-"

You tried calling out to her but she only hissed at you and kept kissing you aggressively.

"Shut up and let me put all lipstick marks on you like what Cassandra did"

"I- hmph-!"

She shut you up by kissing your lips aggressively and biting your bottom lip as you groan and she didn't hesitate to slide her tongue inside yours and explored you.

Bela was something else, she's more aggressive than the two and you were thinking if you can even handle any of them in these kind of things.

She then pulled away and took something as it was a lipstick.

"Lipstick marks"

She said and held you by the collar.

"Don't worry it's mine, so prepare to be drawn full of lipsticks by me~"