Chapter 1

~Many years later~

At the redfield residence Claire was looking at her laptop finding something about the incident of Ethan winters saving her child name rosemary winters.

This incident was been solved a long time because they manage to brought back rose but still Claire can't help but be Curious to know more about that village.

Just then a tail wrapped around her waist before a a pair of arms wrapped around it as someone then licked her ears which made her flinched and glared at the person.

"How many times do I have to tell you about licking my ears?"

She said while she grabbed the person's face tightly to which the person just chuckled.

"Can't help it when your so defenseless, claire~"

A feminine voice spoke as Claire just sighed as she noticed the tip of her tail wiggled close to her face to which she then grabbed the middle that made the person yelp slightly.

"Hey, careful with that precious tail of mine please"

"I should be the one to say that since this tip of your tail is very sharp that it can slice my face in any seconds if your careless"

The girl then just laugh as she unwrapped her tail from Claire's waist but kept her arms on her.

"What are you even looking at?"

"The incident of Ethan winters"

"Hm? Isn't that one been done a long time? Why are you still looking that up?"

"Well this might piqued your interest since a certain someone was involved here"

Once she said certain someone this immediately pique the woman's attention.

"It's her isn't it?"

Claire just nod as she dig through more to which the woman just looked and she find something.

That made the woman quiet upon reading the name"Miranda" as claire then turned around and looked at her.

"Y/n?"

You snapped out and only looked at Claire before smiling at her.

"Thank you for this information, my dear claire~"

You said and peck her cheeks to which she just looked at you.

"Are you gonna investigate that village? It is ruined after those incident and Ethan winters might have killed Miranda as well"

Claire said as you just looked through the window while your tails wiggled side to side.

"Not until I see it myself"

"How are you even gonna get there? This info only tells about what happened but never said where this place is"

"Well I do have one way.."

You said and looked back to the laptop and type something which is rosemary winters as Claire then looked at you.

"Your gonna visit Ethan winters daughter?"