Chapter 39

"come on, pumpkin~"

Daniela said dragging you along to who knows where. You tried asking her on what's the occasion and where she'll take you but she won't tell and just smiled at you while asking you to just come along.

"Just come with me"

"Seriously what's going on, Dani?"

You said with a slight smile as she kept dragging you while you let her. She shook her head and stuck out her tongue at you before responding.

"Can't tell, it's a surprise~"

She said and you were dragged across the hallway, the maids startled when they both saw you two at such speed because half of Daniela's body was into moths and was dragging you a little too fast but luckily you can keep up with her.

More dragging and eventually you both reach the garden and Daniela immediately went behind you and covered your eyes as she giggled.

"Just follow me"

She said and guided you forward while you were really confused on what today is because Daniela doesn't do surprises like she's doing now but you just move along until she makes you stop and you can scent two familiar presences which are the two sisters.

Daniela then gently took her hand away and once you looked, you were met with a simple picnic on the ground with Cassandra and bela already sitting on the ground.

"Surprise~"

Daniela whispered in your ear while you just looked at them.

"Uhh...did I miss a special day or?"

Cassandra just chuckled.

"No actually, this is a date for us four"

"Date?"

"Yes, since we can't go outside due to the heavy snow, we can't really take you to go hunting"

"Or find some maidens to stock" Daniela added.

"....none of those sounds like a date" bela sighed while you just chuckled at them three.

"Well, I'm flattered. I didn't expect you three would get along when it comes to planning a date with me"

"We might at each other's throat but when it comes to sharing you then that's one thing we can agree on" Cassandra said.

"I really don't like sharing what I own but since it's my sisters... I'll let it pass" bela said while putting some of her hair on the back of her ear.

"Well if you two didn't fall in love, I could have y/n all to myself..a Shame really" Daniela pouted.

"Right.."

You just chuckled lightly before sitting down and Daniela immediately went to sit beside you and held your arms while she lay her head on your shoulder while smirking at her two sisters.

Bela spotted your other side is empty but then Cassandra got to her first as she was already on your right and held your arm too while bela just furrowed her brows but brush it off.

"La naiba pe voi doi"

She mumbled in Romanian while the two just giggled in victory. You just smiled at them knowing it's normal for siblings to always fight on smaller things.

It's not long before you all started eating while even starting a conversation and at the same time, them asking on what was your life before you even came here.

You of course went to tell them what your life is before you went here and it makes them adorable how they don't know many modern languages and even asked you what that is.

Meanwhile alcina was just waking around the halls when she notice that it was too quiet for some reason but she could feel her daughters presence and assume they were just here around the castle.

Just then she was about to walk pass the garden when the corner of her eyes saw figures and turned around to see the sweetest thing she could be seeing on her daughters and you.

A little picnic in the garden, she wouldn't expected such sweet date that you all decided and just smiled to herself while watching silently.

It's not long before she continued walking, letting you and her daughters with your sweet date while an idea occured to her as she decided to go to the music room.

While talking, you all suddenly heard a piano and the three smiled and even hummed.

"Mother is playing the piano again"

"The theme suits our picnic date~"

"A coincidence since we're in a picnic date and mother decided to play the piano again even the theme match our date"

"Hmm~ maybe your mother saw us here and decided to make our date more romantic"

"Oh that's so mother" they all said in unison while you just laugh and soon after they all laugh as well before continuing with your picnic date.