Chapter 29

It is already midnight and the lady of the castle just got home and was exhausted from what they've been doing all day.

She looked around the castle to see if one of her daughters is still awake but she didn't hear a single buzz or laugh of her daughters, not even one of her maids screaming so she assumed that her daughters were already asleep.

She was about to walk through the halls when she heard a noise from the corner and a figure appeared.

"Welcome back, lady alcina"

You greeted her with a smile as you walked out of the shadows and looked at her.

"Y/n? You're still awake?"

"Yes, I don't usually sleep at this hour, it keeps me more alive at this time of night and sleeping would be troublesome"

"I see.. how are my daughters? Did they give you any headache? I know my daughters can be quite a trouble to handle with but they are good daughters"

"No, not at all. They didn't give me any trouble for the whole day"

"Well, that's good to hear"

She said and smiled at you before she covered her face and yawned.

"If you excuse me, I need to take my rest. It is been a long day"

"Do take a rest, have a good night Alcina"

"Thank you, dear. Good night"

She said before walking through the halls to go to her chambers while you watched her leave and once you cannot see her figures, you started walking through the side and knock on the door to which it immediately opens and revealed the three as they giggled quietly while they went out of their hide out.

Rose came last as she looked at you while you were looking at the three daughters before looking at the clock.

"I wonder how the village looks like?"
Daniel wondered.

"Oh! I can't wait to bring more maidens to feast" Cassandra giggled.

"Sisters, we must stay quiet or mother  will hear us" bela warned her sisters.

You on the other hand check the outside if it's cold for them since they are weak against the cold which is already risky.

"It's quite cold outside, you should put some cloak that can cover the cold temperature outside-"

To your surprise they are already wearing cloak that can handle the cold temperature outside, they did really get ready for this.

"Anything else?" Bela asked.

"I think we're all good"

You responded and went to the front door as you mumbled.

"Here goes nothing"

You open the front door to leave with the others.

~~~

You all were walking through the forest that is directing towards the new village.

Daniela and Cassandra started throwing snowballs at each other but careful not to hit their faces and only hit their cloaks to avoid being cold.

Meanwhile you and rose started a conversation with bela behind you, checking on her sisters every minute to see if one of them will get a dumb idea to throw snowballs at her.

"How long do we need to walk till we get there?"

"Not long, were close"

"I'm surprised they manage to convince you"

"Trust me, I was forced like you did"

"Well if only you took me last time with you, I wouldn't be this stubborn"

"Your dad is worried because the village is dangerous for you"

"I can protect myself"

"Still your young and still can't fully control that power of yours"

"You don't know that, I can fully control them after that incident with my dad and Miranda last time"

"That doesn't count just because you manage to defeat that woman"

"Ugh! I can't believe you"

She said frustratingly as you continue walking when suddenly she had an idea as she created a massive snow ball and started using her powers to throw it at you.

It manage to hit you as you groan and turned around as the daughters notice that and Daniela and Cassandra pointed at rose to avoid being blamed.

"Very funny, Rosie-"

She threw another snowball using her powers to throw it at you and then another.

"Come now, grab a snowball and fight me"

"No"

You said and continue walking and rose was about to throw you another when you sneak your tail and wrapped it around her ankles and put her upside down.

She was caught by surprise and groaned at you while the daughters started giggling.

"Put me down! Y/n!"

"Not until you behave properly"

"I swear if you don't-"

"Don't even dare."

"I-"

She stop talking when she realized it's no use arguing as she sigh and went quiet.

"I thought so"

You mumbled and rose rolled her eyes and only folded her arms even when she was still upside down till you reach the village.

"We're here"

You said and the daughters looked and Daniela was already excited because she can see many people to feast on but hold herself.

"Can you put me down now?"

Rose asked while you did put her down as she looked at the village.

"So this is the village huh?"

"Quite huge than the abandoned one"

"Agree"

"Can we walk around the village?" Cassandra asked.

"Fine but be careful and stay close to me, some of them are not normal"

You said and they nodded as you thought it would progress well but that's what you just thought.