Chapter 35

For the past few days, your relationship with Daniela changed, she's been intimate with you and you're still in the process of this new emotion, your feeling through your chest.

Everytime Daniela Hugged you from behind and give you some light kiss on the cheeks, you've been feeling strange in your heart especially your stomach.

Different from a stomach ache but it feels like you have a pet inside your stomach everytime Daniela does something intimate.

Meanwhile Cassandra was noticing how Daniela has become more touchy with you and she can't help but scoff everytime she can see Daniela with you often.

Bela also notice this as well but didn't say anything though sometime she does furrowed her brows a bit everytime she saw you and Daniela often.

Now the two sisters were on the dungeon, on a patrol and Cassandra decided to have a conversation.

"Is it just me or did Daniela and y/n became more close?"

"...what do you mean?" Bela tried to act like she didn't notice.

"You know, Daniela got more comfortable with y/n and I know she's all clingy and stuff but seriously this time with y/n her clinginess is something else.." Cassandra explain while bela distracted herself by looking at the empty cell but do listen to what her sister said.

"Usual Daniela, flirting with someone that came out from a book she's reading is definitely her type"

Cassandra then shook her head and looked at her sister surprised.

"Did you just.. compliment y/n?"

"Huh?"

"You just complimented her..which means you as well find her attractive considering you thought she came out from the books as well and I know damn well people from the novels are hot judging by how Daniela always talks about those people in the book she's reading"

"I..."

Bela couldn't think of an excuse and just frown as she turn her lower body into moths and sped up.

"Whatever, I just said that platonically okay?"

"Yeah right, that sounds more romantically other than plantonic"

"Cassandra I swear one more word that come out from your mouth, I'll chase you down with my sickle"

"You can't even keep up with my hunting skills, what makes you think you can keep up chasing me with a sickle? Does are my talent, dear sister"

Bela shoot her sister a glare before rushing towards her sister who just started flying as well and laugh mockingly at her sister who was easily pissed off.

~~~

Today Cassandra decided to stalk you since Daniela was called by their mother which means she won't be interrupting or shooing her away from you.

You went to the place where the piano was since you mostly see alcina play the piano and you silently listen to it since you've been liking how alcina plays.

You approached the piano and slid your hand through the cover before opening it gently and slid your hand on the keyboard.

Cassandra silently watch you on the entrance while she can see your admiring their piano.

Just then you sat down and decided to play for a while. Cassandra listen silently and she can feel the music was soothing her like how she was relaxing back day when all three of them listen to their mother play.