Chapter 6

After resting for a little while, you started walking around the halls once again, checking your surroundings in case you encountered that ginger blood sucking demon.

Though what got you wondering is how this place seems to be organized, Chris told that this place was really messy ever since Ethan came here to save his daughter but then why does this castle seems fine and very well organized.

"That ginger can't possibly clean all that mess at this castle? Can't she?"

You mumbled but shook your head and only kept going until you reach a place where you can see a huge chandelier hanging on the ceiling and you look at it in awe for a while.

You went down the stairs as you then proceeded to look around to search for a door and you found a door you know you never went to before.

You were about to open that door when tons of moths blocked your way and you immediately step back thinking it was the ginger though that change when you heard a different giggle.

"Well, what do we have here~?"

The moths turn into a figure and it was another girl but this time a brunette girl and her gem on her neck was yellow and the ginger one had a green gem on her neck.

"...so there's more of you?"

You said as she just laugh.

"More than you could ever know"

She was holding a sickle as well and a blood all over her face.

"Twins?"

"Close but no"

She said and started swarming towards you.

"Let the hunt begin~'

She swing her sickle at you and you just blocked it with your tail and that made her surprised and chuckled.

"Hmm~ it's been a long time since I had a prey who can fight, I'll enjoy this~"

She charged at you and swing her sickle like a maniac and you just blocked her sickle using your tail.

"Come on! Play with me more!"

She suddenly swarmed into moths and went behind you as she held your jaw and put her sickle on your throat.

She sniff your scent that made her lick her lips while looking at you.

"You smell so good~ bet your blood taste good as well~"

She licked your neck before proceeding to bite you while you groan and tried to take her off from behind you but she kept you firm.

You wrapped your tail on her as you tried taking her off but that only made her chuckled and pulled away.

"How cute but you can't get away from me, your my prey~"

You frowned slightly and grew claws in your nails as you swing your hand to her only for her to scattered into moths as she giggled.

"You can grow claws? You are full of surprises, bloodbag..maybe that's why you taste so divine~"

You just held the bite mark on your neck while it was healing already and you kept your gaze at her while your tail swing cautiously.

Just when both of you were to attack, someone appeared Infront of you and hiss at the brunette.

"Go away, this one is mine!!!"

It was the ginger as she hissed at the brunette while the brunette then just glared back and hiss.

"Back off, Daniela. She's my prey!"

"You back off, Cassandra. I found her first!"

They both argue, giving you chance to get away from them. You slowly made your way out of the door but then they felt your about to leave and turn to your direction.

"Get back here!!!"

They yelled and you rush away and went around the castle just to get away from those two.

You are already having a hard time dealing with one of them and two would be more troublesome since your blood never runs out and that means torture for you, so much for being immortal.

"I really need to get out of this castle or else I might become a blood bag before I could even meet rose"

You mumbled and you found yourself in the basement. You didn't realize you got into the basement because your mind only think of getting away from those two.

You walk further and only notice the basement seems to be more like a dungeon as you can see bar cells around and even saw some dead people on the cells.

You can smell the blood and foul smell of the dead human though you didn't mind since your use to this kind of things let alone you Killing some people back then just to only eat their hearts.

Though you only killed criminals and never lay a hand on innocent people.

Just then you heard a noise and you looked to your surroundings and looked at the open cells and saw the body that you thought was a dead human slowly stood up and looked at you growling.

It wasn't a human but a monster as well.

"Now I hope you don't turn into moths"

You said before the monster charged at you and you only grew your claws out and stabbed it's chest taking its heart out.

You were surprised it was beating lively as you took it out and the monster fell.

You looked at the heart and it was not different from humans.

"Hmm..I guess this thing was once a human I guess.."

You mumbled before thinking that you should eat it since you lost too much blood and felt exhausted.

"It's better than nothing"

You said before eating the heart of that monster.