Chapter 45 🔞

Bela was in the dungeon, patrolling the cells when she heard someone mumbling not far from her and decided to see it.

Once she got there, she saw you in one of the empty cells, walking back and forth while mumbling nonstop like you were memorizing some poet.

"No...too awkward, uhm.."

You then cleared your throat and tried to speak again.

"Hey, mo-..Miranda, I was wondering if you have time to talk?-..no no, damn it"

You cursed and sighed as you held your head.

"Why the fuck it's so hard to just start a conversation with her?"

Bela then remembered her two sisters conversation Earlier that you were having a difficult time reconciling with mother Miranda.

"How long are you going to stand there, bela?"

You snap her out of thoughts since you've already noticed her presence for a while now even when you're so focused on pacing back and forth.

"How long have you known that I'm here?"

"A while"

"You seem to have trouble reconciling with mother Miranda"

"Yes, I forget how a daughter and mother relationship reconciles, worse she's not even my real mother which is more difficult than it already is"

Bela then walked inside the cell and crossed her arms while she looked at you.

"I say, you just walked towards her and told her what you really felt"

"How?"

"..I always do that and tell my mother what I always feel, whenever I'm upset, it's better to let them know what you felt in order for them to understand you as well and then reconcile with you"

"..."

"You may think it's hard but when you do, it's not as difficult as it seems"

You then thought for a moment and then bela just held your collar and started fixing your shirt.

"You're a mess, I can tell you woke up early just for this"

She said and then looked at your eyes.

"Go talk to her"

She said and you just looked at her before sighing.

"Alright, wish me luck"

You said but then lean slightly closer to her.

"And what I mean by wish me luck is this"

You kiss her gently as she just huffed and when you pulled away you smiled at her.

"Sneaky, go find mother Miranda before I dragged you there myself"

You laughed and then went to peck her lips this time before leaving. She just sighed but then smiled slightly.

You walked through the halls until you reached the room where Miranda always stays.

Hopefully she's alone because you don't want the others to be there to witness your awkwardness.

You opened the door and looked around to see Miranda just on the window watching the snow fall before looking back at you and then smiled.

"Can I help you, y/n?"

"No..I just.."

You started fidgeting your fingers and then took a deep breath.

"I wanted to talk"