Four

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐍𝐅

The next morning, Ron received a Howler in the mail.

"Open it," I Said. "You have to. It'll only get worse if you don't."

George laughed at my comment. "Oi, Lee, Freddie, do you remember when Zell got a Howler from her aunt from doing that prank with us in first year? It cost us fifty house points!"

I turned a shade of red as Lee laughed. "It burst open in the middle of the Gryffindor Common Room! Amusing, you lot were."

"Thanks for reminding me, Weasley." I patted George on the shoulder and he smiled.

"Of course, Miss Black. Would you care for me to recite it for you—"

I shoved a peice of toast in his mouth and he laughed as I shushed him. "No need for that, Georgie."

Ron gulped slowly, carefully opening the letter. As the Howler opened, me and Fred jumped in our seats, ans George choked on his toast.

"—STEALING THE CAR! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY EXPELLED YOU! YOU WAIT TILL I GET A HOLD OF YOU! I DON'T SUPPOSE TOU STOPPED TO THINK WHAT YOUR FATHER AND I WENT THROUGH WHEN WE SAW IT WAS GONE—"

Ron's face was so pale I was afraid he might faint, as Mrs Weasleys screams echoed off of the halls, making the goblets and plates rattle.

"—LETTER FROM DUMBLEDORE LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT ME ANS YOUR FATHER MIGHT JUST DIE OF SHAME, WE DIDN'T BRING YOU UPTO BEHAVE LIKE THIS, YOU AND HARRY COULD BOTH HAVE DIED—"

Harry looked equally as frightened as Ron, and he gulped.

"—ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED! YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN IQUIRY AT WORK AND IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIT HOME!"

There was silence, and then the envelope bust into flames and deducted into nothing but ashes.

"Bloody hell," George mumbled. "I don't think I've heard a worse Howler... besides Zell's, of course."

"Oh, stop!" I smacked his shoulder.

Isa swooped over us, handing us our schedules.

"What electives you lot taking?" Lee asked Fred, George, Isa, Katie, and I.

"Care of Magical Creatures and Divination is all," Isa said, making Fred nod.

I finished chewing on my food before I answered, "Muggle Music, Care of Magical Creatures and Arithmacy. You three?"

"I'm taking Divination, Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle Studies. Georgie is taking the same, except instead of Muggle studies he is taking Muggle Music, just like you," said Fred.

I knew George could sing and play the guitar, but I didn't think he held an actual interest in the subject. Fascinating.

"Care of Magical Creatures and Muggle studies," Katie said, taking a bite of food as Lee swallowed his and nodded.

"Right, so I have all my classes with at least one of you. Oh, joy." I sighed.

"We aren't that bad! You should be glad you have our company!" said George.

"Yeah, not many people can say they are friends with the Great Weasley Twins," said Fred, pumping out his chest. I laughed at their egotism.

—-

Classes went smoothly for me.

Transfiguration, Professor McGonagall had instructed us to turn mice into teacups, which I had struggled with while Katie was making a little tea set with flowers decorating each piece.