Forty six

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬

I was woken up to George shaking me awake. I reached my hand out and swatted his face, smacking him firmly.

"Time to get up, Zell," George said, rubbing his cheek.

"So- So- -Sorry," I yawned, shvoing my face in my pillow.

Fred was trying to wake Hailey up, but failed. He finally succeeded, slapping her slightly on the cheek.

"What is Merlin's name!" She shrieked.

"I think you woke everyone up,"Fred groaned.

Hermione was already up, going downstairs. I cursed under my breath, unable to get my pants on because I refused to open my eyes. I then tripped over my shoes and then pulled on my shirt, and me and Isa came downstairs after everyone. By the time we came downstairs, breakfast was ready.

"We're Bill, Charlie, and Per-Per-Percy?" I asked, stifling a yawn. George smiled at I made a face.

"Well they're apparating aren't they?" Mrs Weasley said. "So they have a bit of a lie in."

"So they're still in bed?" Fred grumbled. "What can't we apparate too?"

"Because you're underage and haven't passed your test," Mrs Weasley said flatly.

"Why do we have to wake up so early?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"We've got a bit of a walk," Mr Weasley said.

Harry's eyes became wide. "We're walking?"

"Oh don't be a prat," Hailey said, laughing. "That's miles away."

"We're only walking a short way," Mr Weasley said.

"George!" Mrs Weasley yelled suddenly, making me jolt up and open my eyes.

"What?" George asked in such an innocent voice that I knew him and Fred were hiding something.

"What's in your pocket?" Mrs Weasley trilled.

"Nothing!" He cried.

"Don't you lie to me!" Mrs Weasley snapped, pointing her wand at Freds pocket. "Accio!"

Several toffees flew out and were put directly into Mrs Weasleys hand.

"We told you to destroy them!" She shrieked. "Empty your pockets! Go on, both of you."

George looked at me with wide eyes and blinked.

"Accio toffees," I said in a hushed whisper. I grabbed the toffees and stuffed them in my hoodie pocket without anyone noticing. Mrs Weasley summoned the lot Fred had.

"We spent six months on those!" Fred shouted as Mrs Weasley threw them away.

"Oh, a fine way to spend six months!" She cried.

At our departure, Mrs Weasley had kissed us goodbye, but the twins walked out with another word to her, rucksacks on their backs.

"Well, have a lovely time," Mrs Weasley said as she pulled Harry into a tight hug. "And behave yourselves! I'll send Bill, Charlie, and Percy along mid-day."

As soon as I got out of sight from Mrs Weasley, I sprinted to the twins, pulling out the toffees from my pocket.

"You're sneaky, Giselle," Fred said, grinning, and stuffing the toffees back into his pocket.

"Don't we have the most amazing friend, Freddie?" George said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Over here, Arthur! Over here son! We've got it!"