Eight

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬

"We did it!" Hermione shrieked at lunch time, making Isa standup quickly.

"How hard of a time did Pince give you?" She asked.

"Not at all bad, the book's in the bathroom with Harry and—"

"In the what?" I asked, smiling, on the verge of laughing.

"Myrtles Bathroom!" Hermione hissed. "We can brew the potion there, please come with us!"

Katie opted out of going with Hermione and Isa and I did too, as we didn't fancy hanging out with Myrtle. Lee, Fred, and George said that they had Potions Homework, and Isa and Hermione ran to the bathroom.

Instead, I wrote to Tom, and when I ran down the halls to go find the twins about our Quidditch match tomorrow, but instead I crashed into someone, mumbling to myself.

I brushed my hair out if my face and stood up, holding my breath. The girl stood up.

"I'm so sorry," I started, picking up her books and handed them to her. She had long brown hair, hazel eyes, and a Hufflepuff uniform on her.

"No, it's okay," she laughed, taking her books and smiling. "This happens to me all the time, but you're the first to stop."

I smiled. "Where are you headed?"

"Oh, just to my common room, I'm meeting up with my boyfriends to talk about the Quidditch Match."

"I'm so nervous," I said, walking with her. "But I know we'll win."

"Ugh, I hope so," she said. "I'm so sick of Slytherins. Where are you going?"

"Meeting my friends to talk about the match as well," I smiled.

"Oh my God," she turned to me. "What's your name again?"

"Zell," I said. "Giselle. But call me Zell."

"You're the girl who pulled that hilarious prank on Snape last year! You and the Weasley twins are so funny. Me and Ced laughed so hard when my friends told me about it."

"Yeah. Got me a months detention," I laughed. "What's your name?"

"Lyra Smith," she said, shaking my hand. "It was nice to meet you?"

"You too."

—-

"How do you reckon we're gonna do today?" George asked.

"We'll do spectacular," I said, smiling.

We headed down to the changing rooms for Wood's usual pep talk.

"Slytherin has better brooms than us, but, no denying it, we've got better people on our brooms. We've trained harder than they have, we've been flying in all weathers—"

"Too true," George whispered in my ear. "I haven't been properly dry since August."

I giggled and caught Katie looking at me with raised eyebrows.

"—It'll be down to you, Harry, to get ti that Snitch before Malfoy does, or die trying, Harry, because we've got to win today. We've got to."

"No pressure, Harry," Fred we led as the team began to exit onto the field.

"He'll be fine," George said, making me jump because I didn't know he was still next to me.

I smiled as George winked and flashed me a gentle smile, which I might mention was very nice.