Eighteen

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐥

"I don't know too much of what happened to your father, Giselle."

I looked up at my aunt as we walked through Diagonal Alley.

"And it might be heard to hear the truth. What I've heard, is that Sirius betrayed Harry's parents through You- Know- Who. In turn, they were killed. Peter Pettigrew, another close friend of ours, went to confront him. With a single curse, Sirius murdered him and twelve other Muggles. The only thing the Ministry found of Peter was his finger."

I scoffed. "My dad could have been framed. Peter could have been equally as guilty."

Mary sighed. "I do share your suspicions that your father could've been framed, but there is no evidence. From what I know, Peter was the secret keeper, and I'm not sure if James and Lily changed it the last second or Peter was responsible for their deaths."

I looked away.

"I suggest that you tell Harry none of this and it will destroy him. I also suggest, Giselle, that you DO NOT go near Sirius Black. He could be very dangerous and I don't want anything to happen to you. Don't go looking for trouble, because I know you, and you're exactly like your father."

I looked away from Mary without a word and walked backwards away from her while she asked me to agree numerous times. I just shrugged each time, until I felt someone pick me up in midair from behind. Laughing, I was set down by George, blushing madly.

"Zell!" He exclaimed, hugging me tightly. Then Fred pulled him off me and hugged me too.

"We finally got it working!" Fred cheered.

"What?" I asked, brushing my hair out of my face and smiling.

"Remember that strange piece of parchment we showed you?" George cocked an eyebrow

"The one we stole from Filch?"

"Yeah!" Fred said. "It's revealed it's secrets to us! We'll show you, maybe. It's a map of Hogwarts, and to u can see what everyone's doing at all times on it!"

"Ooh, now we can find those secrets spots where you and Hailey song, Fred."

Fred shoved me and turned bright red. "Shut up, Zell."

Fred grinned, but George looked at me strangely.

I turned around to see Harry approaching, and we all greeted him.

"We've been looking for you everywhere!" Ron yelled, throwing his hands up in the air.

"We went through all the shops in Diagon Alley—"

"I got all my school stuff last week," Harry said. "And how did you know I'd be staying here?"

"Dad," the twins said in unison.

"Did you really blow up your aunt, Harry?" Hermione asked frantically.

"I- I mean... I didn't mean to," Harry muttered, making me and the twins burst into laughter. "I just lost control—"

"Its not funny you three!" Hermione hissed.

"I'm amazed I wasn't expelled or arrested," Harry said. "Your dad doesn't know why Fudge let me off, does he, Ron?"

"Probably 'cause its you, isn't it?" Ron said. "Famous Harry Potter and all that. I'd hate to see what the Ministry would do to ME if I blew up my aunt, mind you, they'd have to dig me up first because Mum would've killed me first."