Ten

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐝

Four attacks.

Colin Creevey who was petrified, and Nearly Headless Nick, River Mills, and Justin Flinch Fletchley.

Tom seemed to be awfully interested about what was happening at Hogwarts, and I wrote to him every day, telling him more and more about my life.

I'm about a month as we'd expected, the Polyjuice Potion had finished brewing, and we all had signed up for the holidays because Crabbe, Goyle, and Malfoy were. People had began to think about Harry was the heir of Slytherin, and every time someone mentioned it, I'd shut off. Fred and George found it very funny, and they'd go out of their way to march Harry around.

They went down corridors, shouting "Make way for the heir of Slytherins, seriously evil wizard coming through..."

Percy, Andrew, and Hailey were super disapproving, and I didn't take it well either.

"It's not a laughing matter," Perch would say coldly.

"Oh, get out of the way, Percy," Fred waved him off. "Harry's in a hurry."

"Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets to have a cup of tea with his fanged serpent," George said, snickering.

"Oh don't!" I would wail every time George who Harry was planning to kill off next, or when Fred pretended to ward off Harry with garlic whenever they met.

At last, the term ended, and snow descended on the castle. I found it more peaceful, rather than gloomy, and hang out with the gang in the cold snow.

Wyatt had taken me out to Higwneade in the weekend before he had to go home to his family for the holidays, and to say the least, I enjoyed it.

I walked out of Hogwarts, and into the courtyard where everyone was gathering for the Higsmeade trip.

"Bye!" I said, waving and smiling to Isa and Katie as I pushed through the crowd, my cheeks pink from the cold biting at my raw nose.

I reached the bridge that passed the gates and made my way to the Three Broomsticks, shivering and letting the warm feeling sink in me. Once I got inside, I looked around, spotting Wyatt who was waving slightly, smirking small. A grin spread across my face and I walked over to where he was sitting, already with two fresh Butterbeers on the table.

"Hey!" I said, smiling as I took off my jacket and scarf and put them beside me. "Merlin's pants it's cold." I shivered.

"Yeah," he agreed with a chuckle, taking a sip of his butter wet. I took a sip of mine as well, sinking down into my seat. "Thank you."

"Anytime."

A few moments of silence passed and I looked at him. His dark eyes seemed to be searching me, looking around my face as I smiled with rosy cheeks.

"What?" I smiled, laughing a little.

"It's just, your smile lights up the whole room."

I cocked an eyebrow, cracking a smile. "Is this your way of flirting again, Wyatt?"

He scratched the back of his head. "I mean... maybe..."

I giggled. "Well, you got me here, didn't you?" I asked, taking another sip of my butter beer.

He smiled and cross his arms.

"Shoot," he said, nodding to me.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Alright... what's... what's your biggest fear?"

It took a second for him to answer, and he hesitated before.

"Probably always coming last to my sisters to the point that nobody sees me:"

His eyes trailed away and he cleared his throat. "You?"

"Ooh, tough one."

"It's your question!" He protested.

"I know, I know... I just wasn't prepared for you to turn it back on me... but... probably losing the people I love."

He smiled, taking my hands in his. "I want to get to know you better, Giselle."

"Zell."

"Zell."

My face turned pink as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Me too," I said, smiling slightly.

"Alright!" He exclaimed, tearing his hands from mine and clapping them together. "I want to see if you're up for a challenge, love."

"Love?" I giggled.

He nodded, smirking. He waved his hand and a waiter came over. "Two shots of fire whiskey, please." She nodded and left. My mouth dropped open.

"How?!" I was smiling like crazy.

"I have my ways," he said, smirking at me and pointing at the seat next to me. "Come here."

I did so, and as we watched the waiter gather our shots, he told me how he'd done it. "I know a guy who knows a guy," he said, winking into further explanation.

I turned around and smiled at him, my mouth slightly open. "Thanks for the tip."

He laughed and thanked the waiter after she came over.

"Swing it?" I asked, cocking an eyebrow.

He nodded, swinging it down with me.

We slammed the suit glasses in the table and sighed, smiling.

"Does it burn?" He asked, coughing.

"I mean, I only feel a slight tingle in my throat..."

He chuckled, shaking his head.

"I like you, Giselle."

"I like myself too. Pierce."