Thirty five

𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

"I want Jacob back," I mumbled, making Isa look up at me.

She sighed and walked over to where I was, curled up in a ball on the Gryffindor Common Room Couch, staring into the fire.

"No Zell, you don't," she said, giving me a squeeze and stroking my hair.

"Yes I do," I mumbled. "I feel so alone."

"But you're not. You have all of us," Katie said, making the twins nod.

I groaned and stuffed my face into my knees. "Yeah, but you guys have never had like, partners. It hurts. And I dated Wyatt for like a year before I found out that he was a total douchebag."

"It's normal to feel like this," Katie said, looking at me gently.

"I wish I was gay sometimes."

They all looked at me abruptly, and I looked around wildly. "What?! It would be so much easier to get a partner to make you feel lonely. I know I'm only fourteen but I feel like I need a rebound."

Katie and Isa burst into a fit of giggles and the twins looked at me, and soon their cheeks puffed into laughter.

"I'm sorry!" I said, cracking a smile. "I thought this was a non judgemental group."

"Oh, Zell, you're soon to learn that it's not," George snickered.

"Especially ever since we found you and Georgie here cuddled up in the boys dormitory," Fred whispered to Katie, but loud enough for me and George to hear.

I turned a bright shade of pink, but tried to hide it, only to be saved by the common room door bursting open.

"YOU!" Harry yelled, jabbing a finger in my direcon. "YOUR FATHER... IT'S ALL HIS FAULT-- HE--"

"Hey mate back off," Said George, standing in front of me.

He shoved George out of the way and rounded on me, taking out his wand and putting it to my nack.

"Hey, mate, Harry--"

"SIRIUS BLACK TOLD VOLDEMORT WHERE MY PARENTS WHERE THAT NIGHT--HE... HE--"

"Harry listen to me," I said, my voice shaking slightly. "Sirius Black's innocent, he's been mistaken for something he didnt do--"

"YOU SHULD BE DEAD!" He screamed, making me clench my jaw, and make everyone stop talking.

He jabbed his wand harder into my neck, glowering.

"What the hell, Harry?" George asked, shoving Harry back. "She didn't do anything wrong! It's not her fault, so don't ever say anything like that again."

Harry snarled and stalked away, Harry and Hermione at his feet.

My eyes were watering and my mouth was open. George looked at me with concern and I pulled my hair back. "Are you okay, Giselle?"

I cleared my throat and looked down. "Yeah, fine. I think I just need some space. Uhm, I'll see you guys at dinner."

As I trotted upstairs, I wiped furious tears from my eyes.

A/N: okay I'm getting rid of the pictures, lol. Also this chapter is so short :((( sorry! If you guys have any ideas for the story please PM me or comment on the comments! It will get more interesting though, I promise!! Just remember: next year is the Trieizard Tournament... and Sirius is free... and it's their fifth year— so relationships may or may not be happening very soon ;). Thank you guys for commenting, btw! I really enjoy reading your comments!! Love you all!